JAEWOO TO SAVE ISU

Jaewoo was just 1 hour far from isu's location where he was being held captive. On the other hand gangjae was non-stop making isu to hate jaewoo and take revenge on him, gangjae wanted isu to kill jaewoo so he can take jaewoo place and send isu to prison in charge of killing jaewoo. But isu wasn't ready to hear him and his talks so he just covered his ear's and kept silent as he observed his intentions.

Soon a loud thud can be heard as someone had broke down the main door of the villa and then gun fire started, isu got scared and he ran to gangjae and hid behind him, gangjae was surprised because of his action but also he was ready to save him from some danger so he also shield him by his body.

Jaewoo came screaming

Isu isu isu where are you my child, jaewoo screamed his lungs out

i heard my father voice and ran out but as i was about to open the door gangjae's goon grabbed me and dragged me back to him, i was standing in front of him as he just stayed quite. 

jaewoo enters in room with gun and yells 

leave my son alone u shit , jaewoo yells at him 

i just looked at them and i tried to run but gangjae didn't let me do it his grip was tight on me and i was stuck and i just looked at my father eyes pleading him to do something because i was scared at that level where i felt like my soul left my body. 

how about u sign the paper and i let him go , gangjae demanded

i won't sign the damn paper , jaewoo replied in rage 

then forget him , gangjae raised his gun 

wait , jaewoo yelled 

gangjae looked at him and spoke 

yes , he smirked 

i will sign , jaewoo said and gritted his teeth 

i was surprised to see him agreeing to sign the papers just because of me even i'm not his own son he's ready to scarifies everything for me and this gangjae wants me to kill him how can i kill someone who's treating me like his own and is willing to scarifies everything to save me. 

i thought for a minute and then i looked at them both i saw gangjae grip was loosen a bit and he was just focusing on the paper he had gave to my father to sign so i took the advantage and jerks my hand from his grip and ran behind jaewoo and then jaewoo raised his gun and pointed at gangjae and tore the paper apart. 

As jaewoo shot gangjae but gangjae was fast enough to dodge it he quickly hid behind couch and started fire and jaewoo was also firing. jaewoo shot gangjae at his hand and leg, soon jaewoo and i run outside. 

gangjae wasn't dead he was just wounded badly , jaewoo and i run to car and went in and jaewoo's driver drove off in full speed. jaewoo looks at me saw i was crying 

why are u crying little one, he asked 

it's my fault if i didn't argued and being stubborn to come on trip i wouldn't have got kidnapped and u didn't had to come, it's my fault i'm sorry , i said while crying 

awww my son it's not your fault nobody knows when they will get in trouble do they huh no na , jaewoo said and comforted me in his embrace. after sometime i again fall asleep because of the incident i was  too much tired and my face was all dirty. 

jaewoo also fall asleep until we reached home. 

we were okay and fine jaewoo layed me in his room and went to his office to think about the incident and gangjae because he was sure that now gangjae knows about me he will surely tell each and everyone of his rival gang, so the danger will be now coming ahead for me so jaewoo called his mens and trusted men's to discuss about it and also seowoo.