VINCENT TO ISU

A young kind sweet boy that accidently is born in a mafia family. A boy in his adolescence who isn't like his family but different from them. A boy who can't fight and can't be a cruel and cold. He is a boy that everyone loves and praises, unless like his other family members who got hate for being cold cruel and heartless towards common people but on the other hand he is too kind to every single person even if they are poor, different, different caste , religion. He is like a prince in a dark world.
Introduction

NAME:- Vincent Parks
DOB:- 1st june 2011
NATIONALITY:- Korean and Italian 
PERSONALITY:- Kind , Caring , Pure , Innocent
PROFFESION:-  Student

                             Story begins

Every student bowing and making way to let the person pass. Everyone praising and giving respect to the boy and why don't they when Vincent comes to school he is a boy whom the whole school loves and cares. He is the pupil of the school. The boy they can't see in pain.
ENTERS IN CLASSROOM
Good morning everyone. says in soft tone with a smile
Good morning vince. The teacher says in soft tone and also smiles at him
Vincent can you go to the principal chamber, principal had called you seems like he have some important things to discuss with you. Teacher says and gesturing him to go
IN PRINCIPAL CHAMBER
Vincent enters in the office and what he saw terrified him he saw his principal on gun point by the rival mafia family boss.
The boss smiles at Vincent and spoke in a cold tone.
Oh kiddo come here to me come. Boss says and points gun towards Vincent
Vincent started getting scared he started trembling from fear as he looks at the gun
The boss gestures his goons to bring him to him, the goons grabs Vincent and brought him to the boss the boss looks up and down to Vincent and tells him to be quite if he don't want to die.
The boss shot the principal and blood stated flowing over the floor and seeing this Vincent faint because of fear and terror
Sometimes later he wakes up and finds himself in a room. The room had a big mirror window he stood up and went towards the window he looks out of the window and starts panicking because he can only see large trees and mountains around the villa. His eyes then fall on the gallery door and he goes to the gallery and looked outside to find any way to escape but he could only see tons of guards wearing suits and standing with guns around the whole area. Whole area was secured and was under a high security.
He was holding onto his tears not want to cry but he cried and cried didn't stop until he passed out and again when he wakes up he again saw himself on the bed but this time his right ankle was cuffed with a long chain.
He tried to open it but he can't he was getting scared and scared each second passed made him only scared. He screamed for help and the door opens and a guard comes in with a food tray there was ramen and a water bottle.
Eat up. The guard said while placing the tray on the bed
Let me go home please. Vincent pleaded and begged but the guard didn't said anything and left.
Vincent ate the food as he was hungry.
After sometimes door again opened and this time boss came.
How are you kid do u like your new home is it beautiful. Boss says with a grin on his face.
I want to go home my home please let me go. Vincent once again pleaded but only gets declined from the boss.
You can't go home kid this is your new home and you will get used tom it just accept it and you won't get hurt.
I don't want to let me go what I did why are you doing this to me I don't even know who you are and why are locking me up here what's my fault. He says in a bit angry tone.
Boss couldn't himself from laughing at the kid audacity to talk to him like that the boss gets up and went to him and give him a tight slap across his face that made Vincent fall on the floor the corner of his lips started bleeding and Vincent started crying and yells at the boss
Who are you to slap me like this huh who tf are you. Yells at the boss
The boss slaps him again and took his leather belt out folding its in his hand and said to him
Repeat that again little boy. Says in deep and stern tone
i-i-i am  sorry please i-i-i-I won't sa-sa-say again, he pleaded and begged
shut up now and listen to me carefully and if you don't I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you, you got it ;little brat. Boss says in cruel and cold tone.
o-o-ok s-s-sir. He said and lowered his head along with his gaze.
The boss started to spoke....................
My name is kim jae-woo remember that okay, and I'm a mob boss and I have so much power more than your father okay. The thing is your father and I had a fight in which I killed your parents along with your siblings but I saw your pic and you were too young for this all and a innocent child.
Boss pauses a little then spoke again.........
I will take you in okay kid I don't want to hurt you, the only thing you need to do is just come with me to korea and we will live there happily okay you have to change your name only that's all but if u don't want I won't force you but kiddo I care for u I swear I don't want to hurt you.
y-y-you did w-w-what. Y-y-you killed m-my father, he brokes into tears.
Boss felt bad for the kid but still put up a cold face.
Listen get up and wash your face I don't get whole for your drama okay. Boss say's in a cold tone and walks out of the room and comes back after some times and saw Vincent lying on the floor sleeping.
Boss picks him up in the arms and wipes his face gently with wet tissue. He also makes sure he won't wake up. After wiping his face he went upstairs where his private helicopter was and layed down him in the back seat and beside him he sat himself. And the helicopter take off for south korea.

TIME SKIPS TO THE SK
Vincent had woken up when he felt like something had landed. The helicopter had landed on the kim jae-woo's building called "JAE'S EMPIRE". He went out of the helicopter and saw the boss discussing with some people. He looks here and there, jae woo notices him and calls him over.
Hey kiddo come here , says in soft tone
He went to him.
Look this is your new home okay and promise me as long as you're here you won't cause any kind of trouble to anyone and always be a good boy for everyone present here, boss says in authority tone.
Okay I promise, he says in lower tone and shaky voice.
Kid don't be scared of him he's just like that he won't hurt you I assure u that okay. Well myself kim seo-woo your father's friend. And your uncle and also your friend oaky.
He nods and hugs kim seowoo and climbs onto his arms.
Seowoo chuckle and picks him up in his arms and caresses his face.
You're so cute and innocent. But I and our family swear to keep you safe from every danger which will be coming ahead okay kid. Seowoo says in soft and authority tone.
Jaewoo come and takes Vincent from seowoo hand and carries him inside the home, and sets him on the couch in the living room and on the tv and put some chips in front of him. Gestures him to make himself comfortable.
Vincent just sits silently not touching anything. Kept his head lower and just sobs missing his old home and old parents.
Jaewoo feels bad for him so gestures his guards to light up his mood
His guards came forward and tried to make me happy but I didn't respond no matter how hard they try I didn't respond to them. I kept silent.
Seowoo came and tells the guards to step aside, he himself crouches at my level and takes a chocolate out and gives me. He picks me up and swings me in air that made me smile and I started to laugh.
Seowoo and jaewoo along with guards all smiles in relief.