𝟹 ☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚒𝚓𝚘𝚑

"It's decided! It's decided!"

A loud voice suddenly shouted, and the sound of the door being brutally slammed open made [Name] flinch, and as she turned around, she saw the owner of the voice pant heavily with their hands resting on their knees.

"The practice Match." The owner of the voice said.

"The practice match against one of the top four teams in the prefecture. Aoba Johsai High School." Takeda, the owner of the voice, who [Name] now knew the name of, added.

"The one nicknamed Seijoh?" Sugawara questioned while the others also turned towards Takeda.

"Yikes." Tsukishima muttered, while Yamaguchi stood next to him and looked at Takeda nervously.

"No way." Yamaguchi muttered, nervously.

"A practice match against one of the prefecture's top four!" Hinata shouted excitedly with a grin while Kageyama narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Aoba Johsai..." He muttered to himself, catching [Name]'s attention as she glanced towards him before looking back to Takeda.

"Oh. So you two are the controversial Hinata-kun and Kageyama-kun. And you must be the new manager [Name]." Takeda said, looking at Hinata, Kageyama, and [Name] as he walked up to the three.

Hinata looked at Takeda, confused, furrowing his eyebrows as he leaned closer to Kageyama and [Name].

"Who's he? A teacher?" He questioned Kageyama, making him shrug his shoulders.

"I dunno." So they both looked towards [Name], who also only shrugged her shoulders so the trio looked back at Takeda, who now stopped in front of them.

"I'm the volleyball club advisor starting this year."

"I'm Takeda Ittetsu." Takeda said, making [Name]'s, Hinata's, and Kageyama's eyes widen a little as they greeted him politely with a bow.

"Hello." The trio said in sync.

"I have no volleyball experience, so I can't help with your technique. But for anything else, I'll do my very best." Takeda explained with a smile.

"It's good to meet you." He added.

"Right!" The trio said as Daichi and Sugawara approached Takeda.

"Sensei." Daichi called making Takeda turn to both of them with a questioned look.

"Ah..." Takeda mumbled scratching the back of his head.

"I've been running around everywhere setting up the practice match." He admitted sheepishly. "So I haven't had the time to drop on here."

"But, Sensei, how did you get a powerhouse like Seijoh to agree?" Sugawara asked.

"You didn't get on your knees and beg again, did you?" Daichi added, looking at Takeda worriedly.

"No, no." Takeda quickly said waving his hand with a reassuring smile.

"I'm good at getting on my knees and begging, but I didn't do that this time." He said making both Daichi and Sugawara let out a sigh of relief as Takeda looked at the paper in his hand.

"But they had a condition." He said getting serious which caught [Name]'s attention.

"A condition?"  Daichi asked as both he and Sugawara looked at the paper Takeda held curiously.

"Kageyama-kun must play setter the entire game." Takeda said, shocking them as their eyes widened.

"What's that about?" Tanaka asked irked. "Sound like they're not interested in Karasuno. They just want to assess Kageyama."

"Are they underestimating us? Are they?" He asked, leaning closer to Takeda, who could only smile nervously at Tanaka.

"Well, that's not quite how it is." Takeda tried to explain.

"Sounds good."

"Eh?" Tanaka turned towards Sugawara with a confused expression.

"We don't get chances like this that often." Sugawara said with a calm smile. '𝖶𝗈𝗐, 𝖲𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖺-𝗌𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆' [Name] thought while looking at Sugawara.

"You're going to agree to that, Suga-San? You are the official setter of Karasuno, Suga-san." Tanaka asked frowning a bit as they all stared at Sugawara.

"I..." Sugawara started raising his head with a determined look.

"I want to see how effective Hinata and Kageyama's attack will be against a top four team." He finished, which shocked [Name], Hinata, and Kageyama, and the trio could only stare at him. Tanaka wasn't approving of it but knew he couldn't do anything against it because it wasn't his decision, so he kept quiet as Sugawara looked towards Daichi, who turned towards Takeda.

"Sensei, may we have the details?" Daichi asked, which made Takeda nod as he looked back down at the paper he held.

"Sure. Um, the schedule is rather sudden, but it's set for Tuesday next week." He said that, and all the members surrounded Takeda, looking at him as he continued.

"It will be after classes, so there will only be time for one game."

"We will rent the bus after school..." and while Takeda continued to explain, [Name] noticed Hinata zoning out, so she looked towards him and nudged his side gently with her elbow, making him snap out of his thoughts and look towards [Name] with a grateful smile and a faint blush on his cheeks.

"So make sure you're not late." Takeda finished, and the whole team answered in sync.

"Yes!"