Chapter 2

It's been months since the best friend in my dreams stopped coming. His name is Georgie. I haven't seen him properly just some blury vision is on my mind. But his words. I can remember every of them.

December came waiting for him. My final exams are over so I'm heading to my grandma's house (Mother side) . To visit my grand parents.

After 4 hours we are finally at my grandma's house. As soon as I came I hugged my grandma then grandpa. I love them both a lot.

"Hey we have a work for you" my uncle Nixon approached me.

"What is it , Mama?" I asked

(Mama- Mother's brother )

" We have guest's and you need to receive them since I'm busy with checking exam papers " a little pause "and they are from US borda told us to guide them"

Borda-big bro

Yes Uncle Nixon is a teacher so he's busy.

"Okay what I have to do?" I asked

"Here" he showed me a number "This is the eldest daughter, Ela's number talk with her"

"Okay,"I took the number on my phone then called

OTP

Azalea: Hi! Is this Ela?

Maybe someone else received but passed it to her as I heard someone saying "who is it" on the other end of the call

Ela: Hi! I'm Ela

Azalea: I'm Azalea the one who's gonna guide. So when's your flight and what time are gonna land in Bangladesh?

Ela: I'll text you those information. With one of my picture so that you can recognize.

Azalea: That'll be great help. I'll be waiting wearing yellow and black.

Ela: Ah okay.

Call end.

After talking with her I understood She's not cold but she doesn't talk much.

She texted me that nest is there flight and we have to reach airport before 9 am. So did we.

I wore Yellow sweater with black skirt. Ponytail with bangs.

My cousin Tulip also came with me she's 2y older than me

My cousin Tulip also came with me she's 2y older than me. She combed a hijab wore a brown kamiz.

My another uncle Sofir came. He wore a shirt and jeans.

After waiting for half an hour they came I recognized Ela bcz she already send me her airport dress up I waved my hand so they can notice us. She came running as soon as she saw me and hugged me I was surprised but I hugged back. She broke the hug and gave me a warm smile. "Let's go now" I said because I was really tired. I showed the way towards our car.

I kept talking with her. She didn't talk much with me on the phone but she seems talkative now. I was talking with her but I could feel someone's deep stare on me. I looked at that way just to find a boy around my age looking at me. "Hi!" I awkwardly said

He looked surprised but he also said "Hi!"

"Oh he's Georgie" Ela said " the youngest of our family

What did she meant by Georgie?

Is this my Georgie?

Is this the one I saw on my dream?

No it can't be

Ocean blue eyes blue hair diamond jaw dressed up in blue. Looking cool but eyes . He's eyes are different. Georgie in my dream has hazel eyes. Which was enough for anyone to get sink into.

We were in the car I didn't talked further after that. Many questions are circling on my mind right now.

3 hours of journey and we reached grandma's house. I showed them their room. To get reat since they are tired.

In the afternoon I thought maybe there getting bored so I asked ," wanna play something?"

"What?" Ela asked her eyes beamed

" How about mangsho chor?"I paused to see their reaction then continued,"Also this is a outdoor game"

"How to play?" She looked at others " we have never played it before"

" I'll tell you while playing" " it'll be easy"

"Sounds good let's go" Georgie said

He seemed a little cold but why he always stares at me ?

We made two teams

My team: Me, My uncle Sofir,My eldest Cousin Mahfuz vaiya, Tulip his younger sister, Tahsan my another cousin who is just 1y older than me

Their team: Ela, Jackson, Mike, Heather my another cousin and Georgie.

1st round we won. But got dumped on the nest 3 round. They got our best player Heather after all. But they also played pretty good.

"You're great player's dude"I said

" I Know we always brings cups " Ela said "Once we learn the game we will must win"

"Wow"

"It was really fun to play with you" She said

"No I'm not good at sports and I already know that" I said

After talking with her I approached Georgie. Because he kept staring at me all the game Wich made me distracted multiple times.

"Hey" I walked towards him,"Why were you staring at me?"

He avoided my question and left me and walked away.

Today my other cousins and my mother's sister's and their husbands and my mother's brothers are gonna come so house is full of people. And I got the chance

When everyone was thinking of where to stay I raised my hand,"How about I , Heather and Lily sleep on the roof" it won't rain since it's December also snow doesn't falls on Bangladesh

"Why?" Ela asked" I wanted to sleep with you tonight. Let's sleep together on the roof"

"Are you sure?" I asked because it'll be cold and they are our guest " No we can't let you sleep on the roof you are our guest"

"So what? We'll let's go"

She's awesomely warm hearted

Should I write more long? Actually I don't know 🙂 please vote . Click the star ⭐. And add it to your library so that you can get notified.