🌺 20 🌺

Somewhere in Landon. A man was sitting on hotel room working with full focus when a lady enter inside the hotel room carrying food parcel. The lady sit beside the man Who seems not notice present of lady. The lady clear his throat gaining attention of man Who look Up from laptop.

" The food has arrive. Let me serve it " The lady said as man nodded his head. Then lady unpack parcel and serve food on plate before putting plate in front of that men.

" Honey when are we going back to our baby. I miss our taetae " The lady or i said Mrs Kim state while looking at food in front of her.

" Just some more weeks then we'll go back to our baby " Mr Kim smile and hold his wife hand.

" im missing our taetae. Is he is Okay there. Is his caretaker is taking care of him or not I just want to go back to our baby let's complete our work soon and grab the deal " Mrs Kim state while eating her meal.

" As you say jagiya I also want to hold our little baby " Mr Kim said as he also eating his meal. Mrs Kim nodded his head in approval.

On the other with tae.

" hmm ~~ tasty " Taetae said while munching his fav chocolate bar which kook brought for him when he went to take grocery.

" such a messy baby you are " Kook wiping tae face with tissue. Tae look at kook with big eyes making kook coo at him.

" Now you eat im going to prepare meal for you hmm  " Kook said and about to get Up when tae pull him making him landed on tae lap

" Now you eat im going to prepare meal for you hmm  " Kook said and about to get Up when tae pull him making him landed on tae lap. Kook gasp at sudden action.

" stay with taetae " Tae said hugging kook waist snuggle on his neck.

" But baby I've to make food for you.  Dont you wanna fill you tumtum " Kook said Caress tae hair.

" hmm otay " Tae said leaking kook cloth nub before leaving him. Kook went towards kitchen to make meal leaving tae alone in living room with pout.

Soon kook come with plate of food and sat on living room floor where tae was playing with his food

" Come baby let's eat your meal then u have to take nape too " Kook said as tae nodded look at plate seeing fried rice.

" open your mouth baby " Kook said as tae open his mouth and kook started to feed him

" Yum yum mommy " Tae said and again open his mouth to eat food. Kook with smile feed little baby. After done with lunch kook wipe tae mouth and made him drink water.

" Done " Kook said as he got Up from floor and went toward kitchen to put plate and empty glass.

After sometime kook come back and pick his baby Who snuggle on his chest. Kook carry to his bedroom and laid tae on bed and he himself laid beside him. Kook started to patted tae back Who head was on kook chest. Soon enough tae fall asleep in kook arm. Kook smile and kiss tae forehead before putting tae head on pillow and get Up from bed before covering tae and left from there To have his meal.

Kook after having his meal come to his room and laid beside tae Who throw himself on him and snuggle on his chest as drooling. Kook wipe tae drool and he also hug him back cuddle with him.

• Time skip •

Kook woke Up when he feel wetness on his chest. He look down and see tae was sucking his cloth b**bs in his sleep making kook gasp. Kook then look at his waist just to see his T-shirt was half lifted and tae was hugging his bare waist. Tae open his eyes and look Up at kook Who was already looking at him.

" want num num " Tae said trying to lift kook T-shirt Who gasp and held his T-shirt.

" Tae nooo " Kook said making tae pout.  Kook sigh seeing pouty tae.

" Why are you pouting " Kook said as tae look at him with pout.

" Numnum  " Tae said as his bottom lips started to wobble. Kook gasp seeing tae.

" Hey hey dont cry baby " Kook said patting tae back Who snuggle on kook chest and again started to suck kook cloth b**bs. Kook just sigh at his act.

" Taetae want numnum"

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

Let me know your review in comment section

100+ vote and 40+ comments for next part.

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻