🌺 5 🌺

Jungkook was laying on bed and was looking at advertisement of job as caregiver in Kim mansion..

He sigh before putting that advertisement aside and switch off the light and fall asleep..

Next morning kook wake Up and went toward bathroom to fresh Up.. Today he wear little formal dress cuz he have to go for interview in Kim mansion..

 Today he wear little formal dress cuz he have to go for interview in Kim mansion

Kook come to kitchen and sat on dining table..  When he saw his appa..

" Good morning Appa.. " He said as Mr jeon smile and said..

" Good morning baby.. Going to Kim company.. " Mrs J asked as kook nodded..

" Good morning baby.. " kook smile at his eomma and said..

" Good morning eomma.. " He said as Mrs jeon kiss his head..

" here your breakfast.. " Mrs Jeon said and serve the breakfast to his son and hubby..

Then Three of them started to eat..

" Mamma im nervous.. Will I get this job.. " Kook said as Mrs jeon smile and said..

" ofc baby you will get it dont think negative..  " Mrs Jeon as kook smile at her..

" Eomma im done im going bye eomma appa.. " Kook said as his both parents nodded then kook went towards Kim company..

Kook look big company in front us he take deep breath and went inside but he got confuse cuz everyone is working normally like no interview is held here..

But he struggle off and went toward reception area and saw one lady was standing..

" Hello Mam.. " Kook said as lady smile at him and said..

" Yes, what can i help you.. " Lady said as kook smile and said..

" I want to meet CEO of this company.." kook said as lady nodded and said..

" Well, do you have appointment.. " She said as kook shook his head as no..

" Then you can't meet CEO without appointment..  " She said as kook got confuse and About to say something when someone come there..

" Hello,  you come with me.. " Both look at source of voice and saw one girl was standing there..

" You Mr come with me.. " She said pointing at kook Who got confuse but he follow The girl..

Soon they both reach near big door as the girl turn towards kook and said..

" Mr Kim is inside you can meet him.. " She said and left from there... Kook look at big door then he take deep breath and knock one the door..

Soon he heard ' come in ' He twist the nobe and went inside and saw CEO is working on file..

Mr Kim look Up and a slightly smirk seeing bunny boy.. He know bunny boy will definitely come..

" Ohh come and sit boy.. " Mr Kim said as kook smile nervous and said..

" I come here for job..  " Kook said as he give advertisement paper to Mr Kim Who nodded and said..

" Okay let's take your interview.. " Kook nodded then Mr Kim take his interviews..

" You're very Good Mr jeon i would like hire you.. " Mr Kim as kook smile widely and said..

" really Mr Kim thank you so much.. " kookie said Smiling like bunny..

" But.. There is some condition Mr jeon..  " Mr Kim said as kook nodded and said..

" what condition Mr Kim I'll do anything..  " Kook said Mrs Kim smile and nodded..

" well you have to tc of our son as he is in little space for that you have to live in our mansion.. bcoz we are going for business trip.. " Kook look at Mr Kim with wide eyes..

What live in Kim mansion.. That's means he have to leave his parents house..  He feel his heart became heavy thinking of leaving his parents..

" what happened Mr jeon.. Dont you want this job.. " Kook spanned out his thought and look at Mr Kim and nodded slowly..

" Okay you can leave Mr jeon.. And yeah here address of kim mension and sharp 11 am you have to reach there..  " Mr Kim said as kook nodded then he bow to Mr Kim and left from there with heavy heart and so many thoughts in his mind..

" your work done honey.. " Mr Kim while smirk sightly went back to his work again..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR

Need 30+ votes and comments for next part