🌺 17 🌺

Here kook was arranging his cupboard while tae was sitting on bed playing with his phone when kook phone ring. Kook keep his cloth aside and took phone.

Kook : " Hello "

Mrs Kim : " Hello kookie how are you bub where is taetae ? " The voice of Mrs Kim boomed from otherside of phone.

Kook : " im Good aunty kim what about you and yeah taetae is here only. " kook said sitting beside tae Who was laying on bed.

Mrs Kim : " can you give him phone I wanna talk to him " Mrs Kim said as kook hum and give phone to tae.

Kook : " Your eomma " Kook said as tae took phone.

Tae : " hlww momma taetae here " tae said cutely melting Mrs Kim heart.

Mrs Kim : " hello baby how are you. Did you eat anything are you taking care of yourself. Is kookie is taking care of you " Mrs Kim bomber with questions making tae whine.

Tae : " momma stop yesh everything is fine and taetae is also fine " he said playing with kook seelve.

Mrs Kim : " that Good to hear momma and dadda will come soon Okay baby take care of yourself and dont be brat " Mrs Kim said making tae whine.

Tae : " taetae ish no brattt " He said making Mrs Kim chuckle.

After talking for sometime they Cut the call as tae give kook his phone back.

After complete his work kook walked towards tae Who was sitting on bed and pouting cutely.

" come taetae let's go downstairs. " kook said picking tae Up with difficulty and took him down. Kook put tae on couch and said.

" You wanna eat something? " Kook said as tae look at him with almond eyes and said.

" chocoo " He said as kook nodded and went toward kitchen to take chocolate. Kook come to tae with mini chocolate bar in his hand as he unwrapped chocolate and give To tae Who started to eat happily.

Kook went towards kitchen to do his work leaving tae alone in couch.

On the otherside

" are you sure we are in right place " one lady said looking at big huge mension infront of her

" yes im 100% sure we are in right place " The men said to the lady while looking at mension.

" let's go inside I can't wait to see my baby " The lady said and went toward gate with man following her.

" Who are you where are you going? " suddenly one bodyguard stop them when they are going to enter inside the mension.

" im Mrs jeon and he is my husband Mr jeon and we come to meet my son Who is working here as a caretaker " Mrs jeon said as bodyguard look at them and said.

" sorry you can't go inside " The guard said as Mrs jeon plead but guard didn't listen to them now Mrs jeon is angry.

" Just call my son u dumb ass I'll not leave you let me go inside " Mrs jeon said but guard ignore her.

" Jungkookieee baby see they are not letting us meet you " Mrs jeon shout from Top of her lungs.

" honey clam down stop shouting " Mr jeon said trying to clam down his wifey.

" this bastard I'll kill him " Mrs jeon grumble while glaring at guard.

( Bear : OMG the parents are aggressive 😬 )

Meanwhile kook was cutting fruits when he heard some chaos from outside.

" what with this chaos " Kook said ignoring the voices but he stop when he heard his name had been called.

" JUNGKOOKIEE "

" BUNNYYY "

" am I hearing things or what? " kook said as he clear his ear then he again heard his name. He drop the knife and went toward living room just to see tae was watching cartoon.

Then kook run outside the mension and what he saw make him frozen on his place.

" Jungkookieee "

" Jungkookieee "

" eomma appa " Kook said as his eye widen in shock seeing his parents here.

( Bear : jeon couple in kim mension now real fun begin )

"hlw mama papa im mommy's baby "

TBC 💜

let me know your review in comment section

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻