🌺 18 🌺

" Jungkookiee  "

" OMG eomma appa what are they doing here. Shit shit if they know about taehyung what will they do gosh " Jungkook mumbling while jumping on his legs.

First Jungkook run inside the mansion and went toward tae and pick him Up all of sudden which Make tae gasp at sudden action.

Kook run toward his room and put tae on bed. Before tae could speak something kook went out the room closing the door leaving tae alone.

Kook come out the mension and saw his eomma is arguing with guard and his dad was trying to clam down his eomma

Kook run toward the gate of mension seeing kook Mrs jeon stop shouting and Mr jeon sigh in relief.

" plss let them come they are my parents " Kook said looking at guard with hope in his eyes. Tae guard sigh and nodded before opening the gate and let them come inside.

" my bunny " Mrs jeon said runing toward her son and hug him and kiss all over his face.

Kook while scrunching his nose cutely he spoke.

" eomma clam down hehe " Kook giggle when his eomma instead of stopping just doop his nose.

" now move aside let me also love my son " Mr jeon said coming toward them as he hug kook and kiss his head softly.

" How is my son doing eomma appa miss you precious." Mr jeon breaking The hug as kook smile and said.

" I miss eomma appa too " Kook said giving them smile which his parents return whole heartily.

" won't you invite us inside bunny we also want to meet baby " Kook smile vanish little but he try to put smile and said.

" Yes eomma appa come inside " Kook said gesture them to come inside. As he started to walked while his heart was beating fast and his parents is following him behind.

As soon as they went inside kook gesture his parents to sit on couch Who nodded and settled themselves on couch.

Kook went towards kitchen to bring something for drink while Mr and Mrs jeon were looking here and there when they heard footstep. They look Up and saw a man was coming while sucking his thumb. Both parents look at e/o then that man and its was non other then author and her followers's little heart there little taetae.

Tae come down stop when he saw unknown person. He got scared as he look here and there in search of his mommy when he saw his mommy was coming with tray of juice and snacks he went toward his mommy and hold kook waist making mr and Mrs jeon surprise.

" mommy.. " Tae mumble near his kook ear Who frozen on his place but come out his trance when he heard tae voice near his ear.

" mommy taetae scared " He said looking at unknown person infront of him.

" kook Who is he? And why he was holding your waist. " Mrs jeon said as kook smile nervously.

" eomma. He... " Kook smile nervously and he know he have to tell them truth about his job. He took deep breath and spill the everything.

" so he is The baby you are taking care of. " Mrs jeon said looking at kook Who was sitting in front of them then tae Who is sitting on kook lap and sucking cutted piece of apple.

" Yes eomma he is in little space. " Kook said holding tae waist.

" so you are taking care of little space boy. " Mr jeon said as kook nodded and look at tae.

Mr and Mrs jeon look at tae Who was looking at them with cute almond eyes and cheeks puff out.

" Awww honey look at him he is soo cute. " Mrs jeon squeal loudly while holding mr jeon hand Who nodded. Tae got scared hearing her voice as he hide his face on kook neck.

" eomma u are scaring him " Kook said rubbing tae back.

" taetae dont scare they my eomma appa. " Kook said as tae come out from kook neck and look at him cutely.

" mama papa " tae said as kook nodded with smile.

" Aww baby come here come to mama papa.  " Mrs jeon said as tae slowly crawl toward Mrs jeon.

" hlw mama papa im mommy's baby Kim taetae. " He said waving cutely making mr and Mrs jeon confuse.

" Who mommy? " They said as tae point toward kook and said.

" mommy tookie. " He said as kook smile nervously and Mr and Mrs jeon look at him with ' explain us ' gaze.

 " He said as kook smile nervously and Mr and Mrs jeon look at him with ' explain us ' gaze

' taetae lobe mommy tookie '

TBC 💜

How was the today part. Let me know your review in comment section.

English is not my first language so ignore my grammatical mistakes.

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻