A faint smile came across her lips as she remembered the ritual where Huzaifa had placed his lips at exactly the same spot where her lipstick had left the red marks. Taking a deep breath, she took it out of its holder and lightly brushed it over her lower lip. It didn't look that bad as everyone said to her. She doubled the coating and then pushed her lips over each other to balance the lipstick on her both lips. It seemed fine with her light makeup and white colored dress. It made a contrast which even she liked.

And Unaiza then realized that you looked nice to yourself if you intended to notice it that way. At this moment she was very much looking like the Unaiza who appeared in front of everyone. The crying session she had in the washroom faded in there except for the fact that her eyes still had some tinge of redness.

"Arriving in 5 min."

That was Huzaifa's message. She corrected the layers of her hair before she randomly started scrolling through Instagram. She froze seeing a post from two weeks ago which shared the picture of their hands having engagement rings on it with the title that the new sensation Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik got hitched to some unknown girl in a private ceremony. She opened the comment section and her eyes widened hate comments for her. They were borderline threatened by some crazy fan girls of Huzaifa. Some were congratulating him but mostly they were about hate, envy, distress, and loss speech against her.

She darted her eyes at a few of them.

"He is about to get married. Oh no!"

"Why so early, Huzaifa?"

"OMG no 😱 😭😭 I shipped him with Zobia so much.

"My ship ruined. Why do you have to marry so early?"

"He shouldn't have married after just two years of joining showbiz. It will affect his career. He should have enjoyed the shipping from fans."

"Oh my God, look at the girl's hand. They look so rough and not at all womanly. I am pretty sure she would not be beautiful at all."

"That must be an arranged marriage. Of course, he would marry someone of his choice again from the showbiz."

"I am laughing. The girl's hand looks so manly. I wonder if Huzaifa had married a pretty girl."

"Her hand looked fat and dull in color. I am sure she isn't fair."

"She must be so ugly. Look at her hand."

"This beautiful ring looks so mismatched with her hand."

When she couldn't keep up with reading the comments, she hurled the phone away. Her eyes started burning because tears impinged on them. Unaiza turned towards the mirror. Now the same red lipstick seemed a mismatch to her unattractive face. She raised her hand to wipe it off her lips but right at this moment, the door pushed open and Huzaifa opened. Unaiza swallowed the tears and smiled at him.

Huzaifa's eyes darkened at her sight and when they flung towards her lips, they forgot how to blink away. In a black body-hugging shirt that attenuated his muscular body at all the right places, he had the first few buttons of his shirt open and his sleeves were folded to his elbows, revealing his veiny for arms. He looked so handsome that her heart almost ripped out of her chest. Huzaifa took detailed and confident steps towards her, his gaze never leaving her.

"AssalamoAlaikum!" She greeted him.

"Walaikum Assalam."/Huzaifa nodded as he groaned inwardly at this as he followed the movement of her lips. He came forward and consumed her from head to toe with his eyes. A chill ran down her spine at his heated stare. Huzaifa placed her possessive hand over her arm before running it down to her hand. He dropped a lingering peck on her knuckles.