"What's your favorite menu? Um... I like everything that objectively tastes good. This tastes fine."

"...'Did you order it?', no. I just made it."

Come to think of it, I hadn't been cooking much lately.

Due to my schedule, I usually just bought food and ate it. Honestly, it was much more comfortable that way.

– Are you good at cooking?

– I want to eat it too ㅠ

– I came in from the chicken feet mukbang

– How did you do it?

– Gasp, homemade

– Explain the taste ㅠㅠ

Oh, the reaction was unexpectedly strong.

"I see there are people who want to eat it, so after the broadcast, I will post a simple recipe on our account. Um, but there's no secret method... The difference from what you usually eat... I don't think there's any."

I put another ssambap into my mouth. It tasted like bulgogi .

"And as for the detailed description of the taste... The sweet and spicy seasoning goes well with the meat and the rice, and the ssamjang gives a slightly stimulating taste while the lettuce refreshingly completes it."

I kept checking the comments with my eyes.

'There are more foreign languages than I thought.'

– MOONDAE I love you♡

– No eng sub?

– hello (smiley emoticon)

– is it mukbang?

– did you get the KIMCHI refrigerator?

It seemed they managed to come to the debut group's personal broadcast.

Even though <Idol Inc.> did a global launch, judging from the fact that I hadn't seen media articles that caused a stir overseas, it didn't seem to have that much effect.

'Did you know about us as a bonus from our activities overlapped with VTIC?'

Or maybe it was because of the swamp of the WeTube algorithm. At any rate, it was pretty amazing.

"Ah, the kimchi refrigerator. I haven't received it yet. I'm just waiting comfortably because they'll give it to me when the time comes."

After that, I continued to eat by answering appropriate questions, but it was surprisingly difficult to select the 'appropriate question'.

It was because even if I looked into it for a minute, there were quite a few cases where only the foreign languages and aggros were running rampant.

– No fun

– Eat a lot!

– Ah, of all things, it's Gommeo

– Moondae, are you doing this with your phone?

– Something is moving in the back

– Change the filter

Hmm, I caught something that I could answer amidst the aggro that was just being thrown.

"Ah, this is the company phone. Mine is here."

I brought out the old smartphone I had thrown aside and waved it in moderation in front of the camera.

And at that moment, a message suddenly came in.

Ring-

[VTIC Cheongryeo sunbae-nim]