Chapter 1: The Bet

"Ughh, can you hurry up? I heard the party tonight is going to be so good." I say to my brother who is somehow taking longer than me getting ready. I push on the door which is cracked and realize he's not in there. "Oops" I mutter, running outside to where they're probably waiting for me in the Twinkie.

"Hey, uh sorry it took me so long," I say embarrassed.

"Yea no prob-." Kiara starts to say, "What were you even doing? Taking a sh**?" asks JJ while my brother is laughing.

"Piss off," I say, "I didn't notice you guys had left, so I was waiting for you all until I realized that I was home alone." My cheeks start to turn red as the others start laughing, each person making the other laugh even harder.

"Are you se-," John B starts to say, but can't stop laughing at my stupidity, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, now start the car please," I say laughing a little, it's so contagious.

"Alright, alright," John B says as he starts the car and we make our way to the party.

When we arrive at the party, I make a beeline for the drinks and practically chug the first one. "Woah, slow down there little Routledge," says a voice behind me.

I turn around and, wow, big shocker, it's JJ, "Can you like, for one night, not bother me?"

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you, I didn't think you could handle it," he says to me with a smirk.

"Oh really? Well I think I could handle more than you," I reply, smirking.

"Is that right? Well, then we just gotta make sure we prove every cup we drink," he says, putting out a hand for me to shake and when I put mine in, he leans in and whispers, "I'm sure I'll drink more, though, and still be able to handle it."

"We'll see about that," I say, grabbing my second cup and chugging it down like the first. "Number two."

"Damn, you're gonna be wasted before I have my first drink," he says, picking up two cups and downing them, then downing a third to be ahead of me.

I grab two more cups and work on them, "Guess we're gonna be stuck with each other for tonight," I say thinking about how we have to prove the drinks we have.

"Guess so."

A few hours later, we both were insanely drunk, trying to prove a point. We stumbled over to the hot tub and sat down, well basically fell down, with pogues who weren't in our friend group, "Heyyyyyyy," I said, my words slurring, "Whatcha doin?"

"We're playing truth or dare, wanna join?" a blonde girl asked.

"Suree"

"Soo, Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Hmmmmmmmm daree."

"How about you sit on JJ's lap for the rest of the time you're in the hot tub?"

"JJ, JJ, JJ," I say, muttering his name, trying to place it, "Is that the guy I came to the hot tub with?"

"I'm JJ?" the blonde next to me asks, confused.

"You're not?" I responded.

"Yes, that's JJ." The blonde, no, JJ still looks confused, but when I sit on his lap, he turns red and flustered. I giggle as a response to that

The game goes on and other people end up making out, kissing, chugging beers, or revealing their secrets. JJ's turn comes and he picks dare. The guy who asked him says, "I dare you to kiss Y/N." Some giggle, but some look shocked, which I don't understand.

I turn around on his lap, straddling him and smirk, leaning down, "It's your dare." He closes the gap and kisses me with such fire. We don't stop at just a kiss, it turns into a full on make-out. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around him further. He walks me to a place, probably just remembering from familiarity at this point because I barely know where we're going. All I know is it feels like home.

When we arrive, he places me on the bed and one thing lead to another. The bed was broken and our clothes were thrown across the room by the end of the night.