CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Y/ns POV:

me,mom and viktor walked out of the elevator. we saw uncle klaus laying on the floor. viktor ran over to him and me and mom followed behind.

"lila! y/n!"

we both turned around and I saw dad walking over to us. "I told you to stay in the-" mom slapped him in the face. they then started kissing and I looked at them grossly before walking over to the others.

"you're alive!" I hugged klaus. "yes,yes, I'm alive and amazing, despite dad's attempts to bash my brains in, but tearful reunions later. what you guys need to know right now is that...Dad killed Luther. and he locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell!".

"what's your plan, old man?" five asked as we walked up to reginald. "we don't have time for this." he responded.

"you killed Luther!" Sloane cried as she stared at her father in betrayal.

"I had no choice. you refused to come together as a team."

"all of your stupid myths and stories" ben started "There were never seven bells or Norsemen. you brought us here to die!"

"that's not so. somewhere In this hotel is the key to resetting the universe. we just need to find the sigil!"

"I don't care about your sigil! none of us do." sloane interrupted.

I felt something happening inside my head, as if there was clogs moving around trying to tell me that the answers been infront of me the whole time. I looked around in confusion and saw uncle five looking at me with concern but soon enough we shared the same confused look.

"we barely survived that guardian with his stupid helmet and his sickle!." dad shouted.

I looked up and realised. I then started running upstairs with uncle five behind me. I stopped at the balcony and looked down at my family talking, I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and saw uncle five, he looked worried.

he then looked down the balcony too. I noticed the star marks on the floor, I didn't know what they were for though, Five seemed too. he was looking around in realisation.

"Hey, I found the sigil! it's on the-" he got cut off by a guardian breaking through the glass above us, I felt my arm being grabbed, I was pulled back and shoved away from all the commotion. I then heard groaning in pain.

I looked up and saw that five had lost his arm. I quickly ran up to him, I didn't know what to do. "Uncle F-five!...I-I'm sorry I don't know what-" he cut me off "it's fine kid, just run!" he shouted.

I ran downstairs and saw the last guardian fighting my dad, everyone else was on the floor except for Sloane. she saw me and pushed me behind her.

I would flinch every time the guardian got a good hit at dad. he was then knocked to the floor while coughing blood. I looked at him in worry.

the guardian had then pointed at sloane, it tried to swing at her but she used her powers to freeze it. she strained and soon enough, her power ran out.

she fell to the floor and the guardian stood infront of me. I looked around in worry, mom was conscious but she couldn't really get up, I couldn't really see dad because the guardian was in the way.

my heart was beating faster by the minute, the guardian ran at me and I felt like time stopped, I shot my hand infront of me and it looked like there was some type of invisible barrier that caused the samurai to fly backwards.

I winced and watched as it got up, I picked it up in mid air and threw it into the wall, and the one opposite.

I got out both my hands and put them infront of me, I put them together and started to separate them causing the guardians body to split in half.
(please tell me that you know what I mean 😭)

Diego Hargreeves daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें