CHAPTER TEN

Y/N's POV:

Dad walked up to my dead uncle and shut his eyes gently, he then turned to me "what did you do?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied quickly. Diego then grabbed my arm, but this time it wasn't gently.

"Do not lie to me. This is my brother". He slightly raised his voice. "Get off!" I struggled to get out of his grip. "Tell me what you did". "Let go and I'll tell you!"

Dad looked at me and reluctantly let go. "We were just messing around, and it was fine...until the gun went off" I said while looking anywhere but my dads eyes.

We both turned to the acid I was holding before. "And you were gonna dissolve the body?!" Dad shouted. I broke down in tears "I didn't know what else to do, okay!. You were gonna hate me, and I'd have to go to prison, join a gang for protection, and end up in the hole!"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, I don't hate you. I just...can't believe it, okay?" He comforted me. We both looked at klaus again. "All the stupid shit Klaus used to do. I used to think he could survive anything, and now he's dead" he said sadly.

I hugged him tightly. "I'm really,really sorry." He hugged me back. "Me too, kid...come on and help me wrap up your uncle in the carpet."