[SYNOPSIS]

[Author: Synopsis may seem similar to several published/uploaded/streamed novels/dramas outside this work. For all clarity, the synopsis is inspired from a drama, which the author have not watched fully and have only seen short clips, and therefore have thought of different approach of the characters, now just trying to produce a thing out of it. Thank you for your understanding! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)]

SYNOPSIS

          After mustering enough courage, Min Y/N decided to confess her long hidden feelings for the guy he liked on their graduation day. Not being part of the plan, she wrote a two paged confession but wasn't able to read it in front of him, and worst, was even rejected. Sound and clear, "I don't like you." She felt numb at those moments, she was suddenly lost.

The confession was never part of her bucket list, only the graduation.

That day was suppose to be a milestones that she would celebrate every year. But rather than remembering a picturesque of her in graduation gown, medals and diploma, there's the resonating sound of Jeon Jungkook's rejection, which continues to pierce through her frail heart.

Graduation also means starting college.

2 years into college, Min Y/N learn through how much life she have. She have isolated herself into the gloominess of her sorrow and heartache. One day, realizing that her whole life have been focusing on the wrong things, and started to cope.

Which in simple words: moving on.

But how? If the said j*rk suddenly, out of a totally nothing space of nothingness nowhere, transferred to the same university, shifting to that specific course she's in, just to see if he can make it work again. (*)