2. "Perfect" Introductions

"Oh, why, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you four in person," Aileen responded with a smile. "Welcome to the neighborhood! I am Aileen Montgomery and these two boys are my sons." She smiled when both Roy and Ivor approached the doorway. "The one wearing glasses is Roy and the one without glasses is Ivor. My husband is currently at the bank, but when he comes back, I can happily introduce him to you four."
"The feeling is quite mutual," Mrs. Gaillot said, displaying a sweet smile. She had a polite tone, not to mention, a French accent in her voice. "I am Béatrice Gaillot." She started gesturing to her family in the following order; husband, son, and daughter. "This is my husband, Henri, and these are my two children; Vladimir and Primrose. We happened to have moved from Paris, France."
"It's nice to meet you four," Roy said, taking in the appearance of all four family members. "I do hope you all love it here."
    Béatrice was a beautiful woman in her late thirties with wavy, platinum-blonde hair that reached to her back, fair skin, and piercing blue eyes. She wore a black, puffed-sleeved blouse with a frilled collar, a red wiggle skirt, and black ankle-strap heels. Her lips were the same shade of red as her skirt and she wore smokey grey eyeshadow that made her eyes pop out. Her nails were perfectly manicured and were also painted the same shade of red as her skirt and lips. She wore a silver ring on her left ring finger. Roy couldn't tell if she was actually this friendly or if this behavior was but a facade due to the slight haughtiness that was in the woman's piercing gaze.
Secondly, there was her husband, Henri. He appeared to be same age as his wife. Maybe a year older, perhaps? It was really hard to tell since he looked rather young. He was a well-dressed man with straight, light brown hair that was slightly messy, fair skin, and violet eyes. He wore a cream-colored blazer over a white shirt, an emerald green cravat, matching cream-colored pants, and black dress shoes. Like his wife, he wore a silver ring on his left ring finger. The man had a smile on his face, however, it didn't take a genius to determine that it was far from genuine.
Next, there was the son. Vladimir was a handsome young man who appeared to be the same age as Roy. He had wavy, light brown that framed his face perfectly. He also had fair skin and blue eyes that held an intimidating glint into them. Vladimir wore a short-sleeved white shirt underneath a sleeveless black vest, a brown belt with a gold buckle, denim blue pants, and dark red sneakers with black shoelaces. Unlike his parents, Vladimir didn't bother to smile. Rather, his thin lips were curved in a disappointed frown as though he was forced to socialize. But he just simply nodded his head to Roy and Ivor out of respect. It was hard to say if Vladimir was either going to hurl an insult at the brothers or pull a joke.
    Lastly, there was the daughter. Primrose was a beautiful teenaged girl who looked as though she was the same age as Ivor. Her long, straight, platinum-blonde hair was tied down in a low ponytail with a black hair tie. She had fair skin and violet eyes that held no emotion into them. She wore a violet jacket with white lining near the zipper and collar. Underneath her jacket was a purple dress. She also wore white knee-lengthed socks and black Mary Janes. Like her brother, Primrose didn't smile at all. However, her gaze was intensely focused on Roy.
A sick feeling was in Roy's gut when his eyes met hers. He didn't know why, but there was something about Primrose that...put him on edge.
"I have a feeling that we will love it here," Henri said with a nod.
"I have an idea; why don't we invite you all over for dinner?" Béatrice suggested. "That way, we can get to know each other!"
"It sounds like a great idea!" Aileen said. "Plus, you will be able to meet my husband."