Chapter 19

Luke

"Thompson, is everything ready?" I asked my lawyer.

"Everything is ready. When do you want me to bring the papers to you?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. In my office. Ten in the morning."

"Alright. Sounds good."

"Thanks again," I said.

"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow," he said before ending the call.

I sat on my office chair with a nagging feeling creeping inside of me.

I shook my head.

A prenup is necessary, I told myself.

I have to be sure.

A made a couple more phone calls and answered some emails.

I heard a fuzz over the baby monitor.

I look over to the monitor and found the twins awake.

I smiled and logged out of my email and the computer, and left to get the twins.

I walk inside the room, and the twins immediately squealed in delight when they saw me.

"Dada..." Jarred said.

My eyes widened in surprise.

Wait... Did I hear him right?

"Dada," Jaydan copied.

"Dada. Dada," they both said as they raised their arms up.

"Oh my god! You guys said Dada," I exclaimed happily, a moronic grin spreading across my face.

I quickly lifted them up into my arms and headed downstairs.

"Livie! Livie," I called out as I quickly walked towards the kitchen.

"Mum. Mum," the twins said when they saw Livie.

"What's wrong?" Livie asked

"They said dada. They called me dada, when I walked into their room to get them!" I said excitedly.

"They did?" Livie asked in delight.

"Yeah. It was amazing. It felt amazing." I turn to the twins. "Say, dada," I coaxed them.

"Dada," they both said as they clapped their hands happily.

"That's right my babies. That's dada. You two are so smart. That's so great my babies," Livie cooed at the twins, and kissed their chubby cheeks.

"Congrats Lukey!" Zarah said with a big smile.

"Thanks," I said proudly. "Wait till Uncle Jason hears about this. He's gonna be so jealous," I smirked.

Livie and Zarah chuckled.

"I swear no words can describe this feeling! It's the best feeling in the world to hear your kids call you dada for the first time!"

"I know how you feel. I cried the first they called me mum," Livie said.

"I can't wait to hear my own twins call me mom too, and Jason dada," Zarah said. "My sisters and brother have their own now and they're always sharing baby stories. Now, I have pregnancy stories to share. I'm so excited and I can't wait to meet my angels."

"I'm excited for you too. It's hard and tiring, but it's worth it," Livie said. "But you'll have Jason with you, and I'm sure he's going to be a good father."

Zarah's face brightened to a whole new level.

"Yes. He's just so wonderful."

"He is. I'm thankful that I have Lucas now. The twins love him, and he's the best dad I could ever ask for," Livie said as she looked at me and smiled.