Ferny Xasition City

" My mission is to save Khanverka. " Vangou spoke while looking up at the dark blue sky fill with stars.

" Do you mean like.. Saving Khanverka from the new leader, yes? " Terra said.

" Precisely, if i save Khanverka from the new leader, then i can go back- i mean.. I can make all the citizens back smiling like the old Khanverka! " Vangou spoke, he almost spill his 'actual' mission.

" Hm.. From your words, you're right, citizens in Khanverka seems very not happy with their new leader at all. " Terra spoke, while looking around, no one is happy or smiling a bit.

" But.. Saving Khanverka is not that easy or passed the new leader.. " Vangou said with his stern look to the palace on top the mountain.

" True, true! So.. How we're going to save Khanverka then? Do you have any ideas? " Terra said while her body is upside down with a confused expression.

" Obviously! We should go to Ferny Xasition. " Vangou point to the island, is very far from Khanverka, because Khanverka is a capital from all cities.

" Is there something important in there? " Terra asked, she obviously wanting to know why their first mission is going to Ferny Xasition.

" You will know once we're arrived there. " Vangou said, heading to the Station, that is going to Ferny Xasition.

" Come on! Let's not waste our time, right now the train is heading to Ferny Xasition, or we will missed it! " He said and ran immediately to the Station.

" H-Hey..! Wait for me! " Terra said, try to catch up with Vangou who is running very fast to the Station.

「 To Be Continue... 」