11wet dreaming

"Ammm surya " said Radha moaning as surya's hands were inside her t-shirt and he was massaging her boobs he then picked her nipples in between his index and thumb Radha turned towards him and he removed her t-shirt leaving her only in her bra which was not even covering her boobs.

He then started sucking her nipples making her a moaning mess she pulled her hands in his head holding his hairs .
He kept sucking her boobs and came on top of her. He laid between her legs holding both of her hands on both sides , he started rubbing him self on her clothed pussy he rubbed himself on her until he found her hot and wet enough , then he held both of her hands on top of her head with one hand and inserted his other hand in her short and started moving his fingers on her folds and kept sucking her boobs .

"I waited so long for this day " he said kissing her jaw .

"Ahmmm, surya... ahhh "she cried when he inserted his two fingers in her pussy hole .

"Yes baby keep saying my name " he said finger fucking her.

Suddenly he removed his hand from her short making her cry in frustration and sat between her legs on his knees then he suddenly removed her short with panty and started running his fingers on her folds and rubbing her Clint a little .

"So wet hnn , aren't you so desperate for my cock" he said got up on his feet near bed and removed his sweats with boxer .his dick was huge with veins popping out from its sides .
It was clean but at the tip of it there was a drop of his precum.

"Surya I can't wait anymore plzz fuck me "Radha was so desperate to feel his dick inside her .

He then came on bed laid in between her legs and positioned his dick on her pussy entrance and slowly slided himself in her hole Radha cried out loud because of pain and pleasure she was getting .after making her comfortable he started thrusting and she started moaning his name .

Few minutes later Radha opened her eyes she found herself total wet in sweat and he was nowhere to be found . She realised it is 8 in the morning and she was wet dreaming about her husband .
" Oh no what the hell I was thinking to dream like that , ahh it's so embarrassing what if he found out what I was dreaming about him ...ahhhh stop it " Radha said to herself in total frustration when suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"Yess "

"Mam breakfast is ready sir told to call you to have breakfast with him "
Maid said to her.

"I will be there in 15 mins "

"Ok"

After finishing her morning routine Radha went downstairs.

She saw surya was drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone .
She went near the table and sat on her seat .

"You took so long "said surya removing still scrolling through his phone.

"Ahh ... actually I woke up late " said Radha remembering her morning dream and thinking did he hear her moans.

"Is everything alright ,are you sick" asked Surya removing his gaze from from phone to shifting it on her .

"No no actually I got tired yesterday and ......"

"It's okk you don't need to explain everything to me "he said cutting of her sentence.

"Hmmm" Radha nodded taking a piece of pratha in her mouth.

"Once you done eating let me know I will inform max to pick you up "said surya getting up from his chair and headed towards living area .

Radha again nodded .

"Bahurani when will you be free this week."asked kamla coming out from the kitchen .

"Ahh , may be on weekends is there anything important Amma "

"Ohh I was thinking to hold your rashowi this week , after rashowi it's not important that you cook daily but it's a ritual which I think should be complete soon "

"It's okk Amma you don't need to explain " said Radha with a sweet smile on her face .

Radha thought for sometime and then asked kamla "Amma can I call my friends?"

"Iguess there is nothing bad in it but I better advise you to ask surya before calling them "

"Hmm "said Radha and finished her breakfast .

After sometime she found herself standing before main door of the house with surya .

After gathering all the courage she has she asked him .

"Surya , this weekend is my rashoi Amma said it's a ritual so it should be completed as soon as possible " she said in one go . And slowly lifted her gaze from floor to his face .

"So " he asked totally unbothered.

"S..so can I call my friends this weekend here"she asked again shifting her gaze to the floor and fidgeting with her fingers.

"If that makes you happy yes you can but you better ask them to not to cause any kind of trouble." Said surya totally in calm voice .
And before Radha Could say any thing they heard voice of car engine which max was driving from garage.

"Surya opened the door of the car and Radha sat inside it " surya said something to max which Radha could hear as they both where out of the car .

After sometime max sat on his driving sit and drove her away .

Soon they reached their destination and Radha got out of the car she headed inside.

"Heyy baby" she said sitting beside Abha in classroom.

"Where is sridha she asked looking all around the classroom."

"I don't know I thought she will come with you " Abha said .

Suddenly they saw sridha comming inside class in total anger .

"What happen why our kitten is angry today , as if she is about to kill someone "Abha asked .

"If I got a chance then ofcourse I will kill him " she answered totally fumming in anger.

"And who's that lucky person is" asked Radha seeing her oh so silent friend in anger .

Okkk that's it for today .......and also ...Guys I'm not getting enough votes ,,,agr aaisa hi chalta raha to phir yaha likhna Mai discontinue kr dungi aur sare posts scrollstack pr payment ke sath kr dungi .