They didn't go back until there were no more people on the street.

Turning through the alleyway, she heard someone's cries, and when Qibao quickly stepped forward, she saw a small beggar tapping on the mansion's door.

Qibao walked behind the little beggar and realized that this little beggar turned out to be the granddaughter that she met on the street at noon today.

"Xi'er, why are you doing this so late at night? Did something happen?" Qibao asked.

Xi'er heard the voices behind her and turned around. When she saw it was the young master who gave them money at noon, she immediately knelt on the ground and kowtowed, saying: 

"Please, sir, please save my grandpa! Grandpa is going to be beaten to death! Wooo" After saying that, she wiped her tears with the back of her dirty hands.

Qibao asked: "Where is it? You take me there quickly!"

Xi'er thanked her profusely, got up and ran ahead to lead the way. Qibao followed closely. The siblings looked at each other and followed suit.

Xi'er ran all the way to a narrow alley and walked in. Qibao saw the old beggar lying on the ground motionless.

Xi'er stepped forward and threw herself in front of the old beggar, took his hand and said: "Grandpa, wake up, I brought that kind-hearted young manster to rescue you."

Upon seeing this, Qibao immediately squatted down to check the old man's injuries. Except for a serious blood hole on his head, there were also some skin injuries on his body.

The old man's health was not good to begin with, and he had lost so much blood. If he continued to delay, he might really die, so Qibao quickly took out a porcelain bottle from her arms and poured a pill out for the old man to take.

Although the old man was unconscious, he still knew how to swallow things. Qibao felt relieved and said: "Xi'er, it's not an option for your grandfather to lie on the ground all the time. Why don't you bring him to my house to settle down so that he can get better care."

Xi'er had no idea at all at this time. She agreed to what Qibao said without even thinking about it. She was very afraid of losing her grandfather.

Qibao called the siblings together to help, thanks to her strength, Chun Wa strength is not trivial, the old man is very thin, not too tall, aside, there are also Qiu Ya and Xi'er together to help. It took a lot of effort to carry the old man back to the house. Qibao was okay, but the three of them were out of breath.

Although the old man was thin, he was still an adult. After finally putting the old man on the bed, Qiu Ya and Xi'er were already paralyzed from exhaustion.

Qibao picked up the cup and poured a glass of water, secretly adding some spiritual spring water for the old man to drink.

Qibao then said to Xi'er: "The bleeding on your grandfather's head has stopped and his life is no longer in danger. You don't have to worry."

After hearing this, Xi'er cried with joy and kowtowed to Qibao a few more times, all the while saying words of thanks.

Qibao helped the person up and asked: "Can Xi'er tell me why your grandfather was injured?"

Xi'er said: "A few bad guys dragged me and my grandpa into that alleyway and forced my grandpa to give them silver, and when he didn't give it to them, they beat him up and pushed him, and he bumped his head on a rock. There was so much blood, and I was so scared, and they took away the silver that my grandpa had on him and ran away, and it was my grandpa who told me to come here to look for the young master before he fell unconscious. "

Qibao finally understood. It turned out that this matter had something to do with her. Fortunately, the old man could still be saved. Otherwise, wouldn't she have indirectly killed an innocent life?

Qibao asked Chun Wa and Qiu Ya to go and boil a pot of hot water, wiped the blood on the old man's forehead carefully, and helped bandage it.

There was no sign that the old man was about to wake up. Qibao also knew that the old man was no longer in danger, so she went to take a bath. After taking a bath, she asked the siblings to take a bath as well. Xi'er refused to take a step away from her grandfather, so she kept holding on to her grandfather's hand and staring at his eyes, hoping that her grandfather would open his eyes soon.

Qibao was also sitting on a side chair with her eyes closed, Chun Wa and Qiu Ya didn't go to rest after taking a bath and kept standing by Qibao's side.

At this time, a light cough suddenly sounded in the quiet room...

"Grandpa, you're finally awake? Xie'er was worried to death." After saying that, she wiped up her tears again.

"Grandpa is fine, where is this?" The old man felt that the place he was lying on was wrong, and looked at the roof again.

Xie'er exclaimed: "I listened to grandpa and looked for the young master who gave us the silver today, and it was he who saved us."

At this time, Qibao stepped forward and asked: "Old man, are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere else?"

The old man struggled to get up. Xi'er helped pick up a pillow and put it behind him so that the old man could lean on the head of the bed.

"Thank you for your life-saving grace, sir. I thought I was going to die. I was worried about leaving Xi'er behind, so I had to let her come to you. It's really troublesome, sir."

Qibao said: "Don't you believe me? Why do you think of me first?"