Miau?

A lone survivor..
Who could that be?

Well of course it's you.

Your husband?.. hm.
Well too bad he already bitten by the Zombies!,,

But at least, he's still conscious.

A/N: Hii! Thank you so much for checking in my first Wattpad! Please, comment about what do you think<3
I'll try to improve time to time! ❤️

Rainy afternoon,
After you bring your Zombie husband (Haru) in the random apartment.. well, you thought you can stay here for a while.

However you don't know about your husband. He had been bitten by a Zombie, you can't do anything about it since you're helpless about this. You're not a professional doctor.

You're run out of foods, and aids. You're about to leave and search for something that might have available, but then

He starts to speak with a low growl voice.

"mmm.. gr.. r.. mm.."

He says while holding your hand, doesn't seem want to let go. Although, you need to find some supplies. You sigh and maybe bring your husband, he still fighting the virus in his body, half of his side were already taken over by the virus, but half of the other side still love you.

You loved him too much, it's so hard to let him go. You try to hold him, Haru seems like it when you hold him, it makes his instincts ease. You carry him, And go outside to find an abandoned minimarket.

But didn't seem to found one, however you find a shopping cart, it's been hours carrying him.. maybe put him on the shopping cart

"Ah.. I could use that.."

You said in relief, you don't have to carry your husband all the way around the city, it's very dread there. There's no zombies, so obviously it's safe for them both, Haru fall asleep when you carried him. He seem still fighting his instincts.

Eventually, you found a minimarket, finally! You quickly push the shopping cart to the minimarket, there's so many dead body, Haru smells this he wakes up immediately andget off the cart, you try to stop him and control himself, Haru stops when you tried to stop him.

"You have one thing to do before you eat the dead body, you must eat properly, okay?" You said with a smile

Haru doesn't seem talking about what you say, but then he start to slowly eating the dead body, he hears your words, And obey what you said. You start to smile even more seeing his obedience, he's still your husband, your beloved.

You look around and see some canned foods, it's enough for 3 weeks. You grab the whole thing and don't forget to check the expire date. You turn around, Haru is not there.

You panic, you go outside, and.. he's just in a trash can, you confused what is he doing, and then Haru shows you a black kitten, Haru chase the kitten when you look around. You chuckled softly because of his silly attitude.

"Where did you find this kitten, hm?"
You said while crossing your arms, trying to look mad Infront of Haru.

Haru lowers his head, scared of you. Even tho he's the zombie between two of you. He then points a box under a dead tree, the kitten must be abandoned there by their owner, or.. maybe the kitten doesn't have an owner.

Haru gets out from the trash can and hold your hand, begging to adopt the cat, you know Haru loves cat. He's been daydreaming having one since you both met eachother by the orange leaves tree in fall season..

You can't deny his cuteness, you sigh and agrees about the cat they're about to adopt, Haru's eyes sparkles. He's very excited to give it a name. You grab the cat from his hand, checking it's gender, after you check it.. you smiled warmly.

"Look, sweetheart.. it's a female cat, what would you like to name it?"
You said while waited his response.

You know he's hard to speak or say a word, but Haru tries to speak slowly.. you don't understand what he says because it's just 'hhhr.. mhm.. mrr.. grr..' he tries to tell you, you tilt your head in confusion, and then he continues..

"M.. Mrrr.. Miau..rr.. mm.."
He said 'Miau', he wants the cat to be named Miau.

You can understand his word clearly, you nods as an approvement for the kitten. Now the black kitten official name is Miau. Miau meows in your arms, she seems like your warm bandages-filled arms. Haru stares at Miau cutely.

After that, they go home together, You push the shopping cart filled with canned foods, Miau, and Haru. You three got home safetly.

-Next update: May 10th, Friday.

★.

A/N: Hii!! Just so you know, the black kitten was inspired by Omori game! Hehe so just pretend Miau is Mewo