Qibao also had a dark expression on her face. She knew that the old man had misunderstood, so she explained: "Old man, you misunderstood. I am only training your granddaughter and teaching her martial arts and reading. Isn't this bad?"

The old man still looked at Qibao with disbelief and said: "I don't believe you rich people don't have maids and thugs. There's no reason why you would choose someone among beggars. Isn't it because we are beggars who have no power and are easy to bully? Don't even think about it!"

Qibao said: "Okay, since you don't want to, then I won't force you." Then Qibao told the old man the address of the house in the town and said: "If you encounter anything, come here and ask me for help. I will definitely help." After saying that, Qibao took out a silver coin from her arms and put it in front of the old man, turned around and left.

The old man looked at Qibao's walking back, and for a moment he wondered if he had really misunderstood this young master, who didn't look like a bad person.

Just when the old man was still immersed in thought, the voice of the girl in his arms brought him back to his senses...

"Grandpa, now that we have money, can we buy a lot of things to eat?" The little girl looked up at her grandfather with an innocent smile, still holding the silver that Qibao had just given her.

The old man suddenly became nervous, collected the money in his granddaughter's hand, and said: "Xi'er, don't let the money leak out in the future, otherwise we will be targeted by bad guys and both of us will be in danger." They have never met anyone who would give them money. The most they usually get is some food or one or two copper coins.

"Grandpa, is that young man a good person? He didn't bully us like others." The little girl asked.

"Maybe he is a good person! Come on, Xi'er, let's leave this place first." The old man quickly picked up his granddaughter who was still sitting on the ground, and the two of them limped toward other places, but they didn't know that the money in their hands had been targeted.

When Qibao returned to the house, the siblings had already woken up from their sleep and were currently cleaning the house. They were really in much better shape since Qibao had secretly added some spirit spring water to the water they drank.

Seeing Qibao return, Chun Wa and Qiu Ya immediately greeted her respectfully: "Young master, you are back! I will pour some water back to quench your thirst, please sit down and rest for a while."

Qibao said: "Don't be busy. You don't need to do these tasks. As long as you all study carefully what I teach you from now on."

"Yes! Master." They both replied in unison.

"Master, how come we haven't seen Uncle Xiong Da and Uncle Xiong Er?" Chun Wa asked.

Qibao almost burst out laughing. Xiong Da and Xiong and Xiong Er have become uncles. She wondered how they'd feel about not having to act like they were: "I sent them to do other things. You won't be able to see them for a while."

"Oh, then in the future when young master goes out let me and my sister follow you, we can also run errands and take things for you." Chun Wa said.

"Okay!" Qibao said.

The siblings were grinning from ear to ear when they heard her agreement, they just felt that the days now were simply too good to be true. They didn't need to chop wood or work in the fields, they didn't need to do all sorts of rough labor, and most importantly, they were able to have enough to eat.

Qibao said: "I bought two new clothes for each of you. Let's try them on to see if they fit."

When Chun Wa and Qiu Ya heard this, they were somewhat flattered and quickly waved their hands and said: "How can we let the young master spend money? We haven't done anything for you yet!"

Qibao said: "You are all mine, I can't treat you badly, and the clothes you are wearing now are inappropriate for following me."

Both Chun Wa and Qiu Ya looked down at the clothes they were wearing, indeed they were not suitable to follow the young master, they were too worn out and would lower the young master's status.

So the two of them thanked Qibao and went to the room to try on the new clothes.

Not a moment later, the two people came out, Qibao looked at the two people with satisfaction. It was really worth the saying, Buddha relies on gold clothes and people rely on clothes, this new clothes are different when you put them on.

The clothes fit very well, and they were just right on both of them. Originally, the siblings were not ugly, and they really looked like handsome men and beautiful women in these clothes.

"Well, not bad, it looks good!" Qibao praised.

The brother and sister were very happy. It was the first time for them to wear such beautiful new clothes. When they heard Qibao's praise, they quickly said: "Young master has good taste, we like it very much, thank you very much, master."