Halo looked him up and down then he looked over at her. "I mean imma be home at a reasonable time tonight bae."

Saint was going out somewhere with Rocky because Rocky wanted to get him out of the house.

He didn't really care to go but Halo convinced him, he should. The reason he didn't want to go was because she couldn't go and he didn't want to be out without her being with him.

"And don't be showing out for no hoes or imma fuck you up Kamarion."

"Ion even get down like det. Major tell yo mama stop tripping on me." He chuckled "Stop tripping on my dad." Major repeated

"You mind your business and stay out of our conversation. Kamarion i'm not playing, I will pull up and embarrass you."

"Ain't no need fa allat. Ian gone be gone long and i'm on my best behavior tonight."

"You better be. Me and Major are staying at your mom's house tonight so..."

"So, what?" He asked "You know she doesn't like nobody coming in her house late at night. Are you gonna go home alone?"

"Nah, I got a key I can let myself in. It's my birthday she'll be alright. Ion think imma be out no later than 1am."

"Alright now when she get to fussing at you ion wanna hear it."

"So carry yo ass home then so we don't gotta deal with that tonight."

"No, I wanna stay with my in laws tonight. I'm sure she might not trip simply because it's your birthday."

"Dad" Major spoke "Huh?"

"I'm hungry" He responded "What you wanna eat? And no McDonald's foo that shit not good for you to have all the time."

"We want Mexican food." Halo spoke "I want that too." Major agreed "Bet"

Before going back to his mom's house he took them to get food. Once he dropped them off he got dressed and waited on Rocky to come get him.

——

"What y'all doing here?" Saint asked after Quez and Halo walked into his section. "Your brother made me come with him." She shrugged

"Who are they?" Halo asked in his ear, referring to the two girls sitting down. "Iono em yo brother invited them. I spoke once and that was it."

"Oh... ion think I should be here long it feel like a hot box."

"You shouldn't be here at all but since you are, just chill wimme. You want some juice?" He asked "Nigga do I look like I want some juice?" She straight faced him.

"Nah but it ain't nun else for you to drink. You not thirsty at all?"

"No, thanks though." Halo sat in his lap then kissed his cheek. Saint pulled his phone out and took a few pictures of them. "Some water? It's kinda hot."

"Kam, i'm good. I just ate before I got here. I shouldn't even be here but your brother didn't want to come alone."

"Ite"

They stayed at the club for another hour or so then they left. Saint ended up getting too drunk so Halo had to drive his truck.

"You enjoy yourself?" She asked "Fasho" Saint groaned "It's cold bruh." He mumbled as he blasted the heat.

"Don't start doing too much bruh."