𝟼

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"You know what i'm really tired a seein' yo ugly ass every fuckin' day."

"Bitch don't you think i'm tired a seein' you too? Da fuck."

"Shoulda did dis shit by myself. If I tell you a plan muhfucka just listen to me. You goin' to do yo own shit gone get yo stupid ass kilt."

"Ion gotta listen to you, yeen my daddy. If I feel like ion like yo plan imma do my own shit."

"Hoe ian tryna be yo daddy i'm tryna make sure you make it out alive but na ion give a fuck. Yo lil stupid ass can die fa all I care."

He didn't mean to call her out of her name but she really upset him.

It was around 12 am and they had just broke into somebody's house. Halo was being careless after they already went over a plan before going inside.

"Don't play wit me!" She raised her voice slapping him across his face. "Get out- get yo ass out foo. If I hit you back imma be wrong as fuck so get yo dumb ass out my shit Halo." He spoke stopping the car.

"Ion give a fuck. Dis piece a shit ass car anyways." She responded getting her things before hopping out.

As soon as she closed the door he pulled off and went back to the trap.

"Wea my sister at?"

"Iono, ask her."

"Fuck you mean ask her? She was witchu nigga."

"She got left. Ian finna deal with det shit err fuckin' day bro. Her mouth gone get her fucked up."

"Yeen gone do shit to my lil sister ion give a fuck what she did."

"Say det then." Saint shrugged not caring about what he was saying. "What happened foo?" Melo asked following him upstairs.

"Da muhfucka slapped me hard as fuck so I told her get out my shit. Err day fa da past week I been puttin' up wit her bullshit."

"You know you act just like det right?" Melo snickered "Fuck funny bro? I'm tired a det lil light skin muhfucka."

"Na you see what it feel like to deal witchu. Stop bitchin' n handle yo business, go get det girl bro."

"Hall nah, she betta get a lyft or call her brother a sum. She damn near messed up da whole plan we had goin' on. She all inner touchin' shit leavin' finger prints all on errthang. I can't do shit wit her nomo foo."

"You gone be ite bro. Just thug it out." Melo responded tapping Saints chest. "Dis det bullshit foo."

"Go get ha foo you was wrong as hell. She still a female at da end a da day."