𝟽

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

As Saint drove down the interstate he listened to a podcast but he shortly got irritated with it so he changed to his everyday playlist.

"Got on thousand dollar shoes, I feel very special. Opp nigga just made da news, I feel very special. Pull off inna Huracán, came back inna Tesla."

"Walk round wit a loaded gun, can't go fa da set up. My style expensive needa walk round wit a camera." He continued to rap.

"Loui V from head to toe i'm lookin' like a scamma!"

"Ugh! Just shut da fuck up- shut up!" Halo snapped turning the music off.

"On my life i'll fuck you up." Saint spoke mushing her head into the window. She swung back then he grabbed a handful of her hair while trying to keep his eyes on the road."

"Let me go."

"Watch yo temper then. You in my car a hour away from home ion think you wanna walk home from hea."

He roughly let her hair go then put his hands back on the wheel.

"When we get out on my mama you gotta see me cs you got me fucked up."

"Girl ian finna fight you."
"Scary ass"

"Nah you gone cry how you always do. Ian got time fa allat."

"Okay well i'm hungry so..." She shrugged

"So...? I'm not really understandin' why you tellin' me det." He responded folding his lips in. "You fuckin' weird foo."

"What you want bro?"

"Wendy's"

"Ite imma go onna next exit."

The two of them were on the way to his dad's warehouse in Chicago to drop off all the money they made in the past few months.

He hadn't seen his dad in a while so he didn't mind taking the drive.

"Yo daddy fine?" Halo asked raising her eyebrow.

"Why you askin' me sum like det? You on some gay shit foo."

"Nah I just wanna know what he look like."
"Just like me."

"Mmm" She smirked putting her attention back on her phone. "You handsome"

"Preciate it, so are you young man."

"Can never give a nigga a compliment, I take det shit back."

"Nah i'm fuckin' witchu. You pretty n shit." He shrugged "Just pretty? Bitch I'm gorgeous."

"You ite who da fuck said pretty girls don't fight?!"

"Oh you too sassy!" She laughed

Once he realized they were laughing together he stopped and tried to keep a straight face.