Epilogue/A New Future

( It has been a couple of days since the final battle. Since then, the United Union, Cybertron, and  Orb. Have been working together to end the battle between the Federation and Zaft. They did this by having peace talks between the two factions. As for those aboard the Redemption and the Avenging Angel. They spent the rest of their days, living on Orb. There Trena and Jena announced to the world that there were not two but three rulers of Orb. However,  they kept the information of Kira being the actual fourth ruler of Orb a secret. " As for Kira herself,  she and Arcee went back to living in the house that they had stayed at. Prior to it being attacked. Along with them were Miko, Bulkhead, Sierra, Felisha, and Crista)

" So, do you think that the peace talks will work out between Zaft and the Federation?" asked  Felisha. " They have to, otherwise people like Councilor Marisa will just use the next war as a way to make a profit off of the weapons that will be used in the next war. ( Sighs tiredly). I am so sick and tired of war and have lost all taste in fighting one. Whatever happens, will be up to the next generation to handle." Said Kira. "  ( Sigs as she leans against the wall). Yeah, there has always been too much chaos in war. Sadly, war is a part of life. Even if many of us believe that it's not needed." Said Arcee. 

" But what can you do, but grin, bear it, and do what you can to end it the best way possible." Said Bulkhead. " In any case, let's just enjoy the peace that we have not. For who knows what the fire holds." Said Sierra. " In any regard. We'll be ready for when we're needed again and when our friends call on us." Said  Miko.

"  I am curious about one thing though. ( Looks at  Kira). You're a ruler of Orb. Just like your mother, Jena, and your sister Karina. Yet they didn't bring you up, why is that?" Asked Crista.  Because they want me to focus on living my life my way, and not be tied down to the throne. Which suits me just fine. Because I know that I'll need to be ready. If I want to protect my home." Said Kira, as Arcee looked down towards the house. But she was mainly focused on the hangar bay. Which held the Amora, the Legacy, the Qunatium Guardian, the Helios, and the  Nova Redeemer.