Qibao shook her head and said: "It's even more tiring than those jobs you did! It's even more grueling."

"Then I'm not afraid! Young Master, I will persevere. I want to become stronger!"

"Okay, since I asked you again and again and you are willing, then from now on you can only follow this path to the end. There will never be any room for regrets, and you can't give up halfway!"

"Yes!" Chun Wa nodded firmly.

Qibao smiled in satisfaction and said: "Hungry? I'll go buy some food and come back, you stay here and watch over your sister!"

Chun Wa nodded. He originally wanted the young master to let him buy it, but considering that he was not familiar with the town and didn't know what the young master liked to eat, he had no choice but to let the young master go in person.

Xiong Da and Xiong Er was somewhat unable to sit still since they came back, they felt hot and panicky, Qibao also took them both with her, and when she went out of the door, seeing that there was no one in the alley, Qibao waved her hand and put the two bears into the space.

Qibao walked out of the alley and onto the street, and Xiaoling's voice came in her mind: "Master, Xiong Da and Xiong Er pulled off their clothes as soon as they came in. Their hair is all wet with sweat. They are lying on the ground panting with their tongue hanging out!"

Qibao said apologetically: "Xiaoling, thank you for your hard work. Get ice cubes for them, and then fill two basins of spiritual spring water for them to drink."

Xiaoling replied: "Okay, master, Xiong Da and Xiong Er is really pitiful, although it is a bit stupid, but it is very obedient, it is a rare and good bear..."

Qibao listened to Xiaoling's chatter all the way, went to a small restaurant closest to the house, packed a few meals, and then returned to the house.

Chun Wa immediately went to take the food from Qibao and placed it on the table one by one.

Qibao said: "Come, sit down and eat!"

Chun Wa smelled the aroma of the food and already swallowed his saliva, when he heard Qibao's words, he suppressed the strong desire to eat in his heart and said: "Young master, you eat first, and I'll eat the rest after you're done."

Qibao said: "You can eat as long as you are told, and you don't even listen to your master!"

Chun Wa was startled and quickly said: "I listen to the young master and I will eat it!"

"Call Qiu Ya and eat together while it's hot."

"Yes, sir!"

After a while, Chun Wa helped Qiu Ya in. Qibao personally filled a bowl of rice for the siblings and placed it in front of them.

Chun Wa was flattered and quickly thanked her.

Qibao said: "Eat!"

Chun Wa couldn't hold back any longer, he was already hungry and had little strength left, he picked up the bowl and started to gulp down the rice in the bowl, it was the first time he had eaten so much white rice, it was really too good.

Qibao said: "Eat slowly, don't choke." After saying that, she put some vegetables into Chunwa's bowl.

Qiu Ya also held the bowl and ate deliciously. She felt so happy and blessed that she had eaten meat. It turned out that meat was so delicious. There should be nothing more delicious than meat in the world.

Soon, the brother and sister had eaten every grain of rice in the bowl, leaving some unfinished food.

Qibao said: "You can't eat anymore. You haven't had any food or water in your stomach for a long time. If you eat too much at one time, your stomach will feel uncomfortable. Once you get used to it, you can eat as much as you want."

Qiu Ya finally gained strength and immediately knelt down on the ground, knocking her head on the ground without raising it, and said: "Thank you for your life-saving grace. Qiu Ya is willing to stay by your side and do anything for young master."

Qibao said: "Well, of course I bought you back for a purpose, and your brother and I have already talked about the purpose of buying you both."

"Yes, young master, my brother has just spoken to me, and Qiu Ya is also willing to learn kung fu, just so that she can serve you in the future, and also so that she can have the ability to protect herself in the future and not worry her brother."

"Well, very good. Then you guys will stay here for the next few days. Take good care of yourself first. That is the most important thing at the moment." Qibao said.

"Yes!"

Qibao said: "However, your current names are no longer suitable."

"Please give me a name, my lord."

Qibao said: "There's no rush, I'll change it all together when the time comes."

Chun Wa and Qiu Ya didn't understand what the young master meant, but they didn't dare to ask any more questions.

After letting the siblings return to their rooms to rest, Qibao waddled out the door again.

She went to the ready-to-wear store and bought two sets of clothes for the siblings to wear, and then she went to the front of the barbecue restaurant to see Cuizhu making smoothies for the customers. Judging from her movements, she's become very skillful, and she doesn't shy away from talking to guests like she did at first. The waiters in the store were also working in an orderly manner, and shopkeeper Zhang was also at the counter helping the customers who had eaten well to settle accounts. Qibao nodded with satisfaction and had no intention of going in, so she turned around and went back.