ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕟, ℕ𝕐
𝘕𝘠𝘜 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘴

𝕐𝕠𝕞𝕚 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 |𝟙𝟠

"Think Yomi think, you studied this chapter just think"

Yomi thinks to herself as she looks down at the final exam in her physics class. This was her last test for the semester and if she passes this class she'd qualify to graduate earlier than expected.

Yomi really wanted this because once she graduates she'll be able to finally start her travel assignments in places far away from New York and everyone else.

Biting the inside of her cheek Yomi concentrates long and hard on her last question trying her hardest to remember what she had studied.

Racking her brain Yomi just filled in the tiny bubble as she just went with her gut hoping and praying that the answer was correct.

"All done Ms. Love?"

Yomi cringes a bit at her weird professor as he bites his lips looking over her before she hurriedly puts her test paper down turning on her heels heading out of the classroom.

It's been 5 long exhausting months for Yomi as she's been trying to recover after being shot in the chest as well as having a mental breakdown when she was kidnapped by someone who she thought she was in love with.

After everything happened that day in the abandoned basement, everyone thought that Yomi was dead because of how much blood she was losing and since no one really knew how to check her pulse they were checking the wrong area for her pulse which is why they did not feel one.

Yomi's body was found parked in front of the hospital inside of Kay's car but since no one brought her inside it took a while for authorities to notice that an unconscious women was inside the car.

The bullet had just missed Yomi's heart by a centimeters which is why she's alive today.

Ever since that day Yomi hasn't been the same, she hasn't been home since the situation happened and also with Yomi finally exposing everything that she's been dealing with to her family things were really hard for Yomi and her mental health.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

The sound of her heart monitor sounds off as Yomi lay's in bed peacefully sleeping from the drugs she was put on.

She had just gotten out of her 4th surgery in attempts to save her life and remove the bullet that was currently still in her chest.

Luckily it didn't move any closer towards her heart when instead it moved a little bit more away from heart lodging deeper into her chest cavity.