The village chief snorted coldly and said: "Are you still afraid of revenge? If you had been nicer to their brothers and sisters, these two children would not have reached the point where they are voluntarily selling themselves now, they were not forced by you."

Wang Dahua was speechless.

Qibao didn't want to waste any more words with her and said: "I thought my time would be wasted on you? Don't worry, I'll never help this brother and sister against you in the future, and I won't have anything to do with you in the future."

Wang Dahua said: "What the young master is saying is that the young master is a person who does important things. Why would he care about me for being a slave, right?"

Qibao nodded and smiled sarcastically. Of course she would not go to trouble Wang Dahua, but whether the brother and sister would come back for revenge in the future was entirely up to them. After all, some revenge can only be relieved by avenging it personally, and she would not interfere.

Wang Dahua was simply afraid that the brother and sister would gain power. She used to mistreat the brother and sister so much, and was afraid that they would take revenge on her. Now that she thought about it, no master would lower himself to help a servant avenge herself, so she said: "How much money do you plan to pay to buy the two siblings?"

Qibao said: "Twelve taels."

Wang Dahua said: "Twelve taels? Master, are you kidding me? Isn't this too little? I won't sell it without sixteen taels!"

Qibao said: "Okay, village chief, go report it to the official now. I will definitely testify for you about how Wang Dahua framed you."

The village chief didn't want Wang Dahua to take advantage, so he cooperated and said: "Okay, sir, I'll go right away. I just haven't calmed down yet!"

When Wang Dahua saw the village chief turning around to leave, she immediately said anxiously: "Village chief, why are you speaking for outsiders? Don't forget that you are the chief of our Lotus Village. Why are your elbows turned outwards?"

The village chief said: "You know I'm the village chief now? Why don't you think about the fact that I'm the village chief when you accuse me falsely! It's all right! Qiu Ya that girl has been tortured by you to the point of dying, it's hard to say whether she has a chance to live or not, the young master still has to spend money to find a doctor to check on her, it stands to reason that the young master is at a loss!"

"This..." Wang Dahua also knew that she had struck too hard. Wang Dahua also knew that she had acted too harshly, not to mention that half of the pancake given to the girl yesterday was snatched away by her son and fed to the dog. Counting that, she had not eaten for two days, and she had to do so much work every day. If she really lost her life, would she go to jail? The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, so she added: "Okay, then I will suffer a little loss and sell it to the young master for just ten taels. You don't know that Chun Wa is very strong and can do a lot of work. He will definitely be able to serve the young master well."

Qibao didn't say anything nonsense, took out the pen and ink from the cloth bag hanging on Xiongda's body, and began to write the deed of sale.

But after a while Qibao blew on the ink and said: "Put your fingerprints on it!"

After Wang Dahua pressed her fingerprints, Qibao took out ten taels of silver and threw it to Wang Dahua.

Wang Dahua immediately reached out and took it, smiling as she looked at the twelve taels of silver, and carefully placed it in her arms.

After seeing that the matter was done, Qibao didn't bother to say anything and left Wang Dahua's house with everyone.

After returning to the village chief's house, Chun Wa immediately knelt on the ground and said: "Thank you, Master, for accepting us. I will serve you well in the future. I kowtow to you on behalf of my sister. Thank you for saving my sister." After saying that, he kowtowed several times.

"You siblings are considered to have met a good person, the young master is a good person. You siblings can listen to the young master, I do not know if I can see you siblings again in the future, the village chief grandpa hope that you must take care of yourself, if it was not because of my family life is not easy, I will take your siblings to my home, but... Ai!" The village chief shook his head and said helplessly.

"No, Grandpa Village Chief, you have always taken good care of me and my sister. After I leave with the young master, you must take care of your health. If there is a chance, Chun Wa will definitely repay you!"

Qibao said: "Chun Wa, you'll have a chance later, so you and Qiu Ya will come with me later! I have other things to do."

Chun Wa said: "Yes, but my sister is still very weak, sir. I'm afraid she won't be able to walk for long..."

"It doesn't matter, I just let Xiong Da hold Qiu Ya. The weight is nothing to him." Qibao pointed at Xiong Da and said.

Chun Wa immediately saluted the bear and said: "Thank you, Uncle Bear."

Seeing Xiong Da just standing there blankly, not moving or speaking, Chun Wa scratched the back of his head.