-15k Reader Special: True Hero-

The following song is True Hero by Divide Music, a somewhat popular music artist who makes songs based on either anime, video games, or movies. This song is largely based on the story of Marvel's Spider-Man. I hope you all do enjoy it!

Thank you for the support on this fanfic!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people of New York were going about their day enjoying what the city has brought them, as one lone guitarist began to approach one of the parks and set down their equipment as they began to tune their instruments and then began to play music.

Some people turned their heads as they heard the music until the man smiled and began to sing.

"Look up,
See him now,
Swinging through the city tonight~"

The Amazing Spider-Man could be swinging above going through his patrol pattern until he was alerted of a nearby break-in, as he then changed his course and began heading to the break-in.

"Taking on the fight,
With no end in sight,
A true hero~"

The Amazing Spider-Man arrived at the scene followed by several police officers as he saw Shocker in front of the bank, smirking under his mask only for the Amazing Spider-Man to swing towards him, while Shocker growled and swung his fist at Spider-Man who dodged the attack and kicked Shocker back into the bank as it flashed between the Amazing Spider-Man and the Deadly Spider-Man. 

"Nothing could hold him down~
Even Johan screaming through the town"

The Amazing Spider-Man swings towards Shocker and uses a roundhouse kicking forcing Shocker back, as the Shocker stands up and punches the Amazing Spider-Man back, as it flickers to the Deadly Spider-Man quickly recovering as his claws begin to ignite with flame as the yelling tantrums of Johan could be heard for a second.

"He's the answer that we have all been searching for~"

The Deadly Spider-Man smiled maliciously and charged toward Shocker as the area filled with more fire changing the area, as Shocker was replaced by the Green Goblin as he prepared to toss several pumpkin bombs towards the Deadly Spider-Man.

"See him outsmart, any villain in sight!"

The Green Goblin tossed two pumpkin bombs towards the Deadly Spider-Man who dodged around them, and swung into the air towards the Green Goblin only for his spider-sense to go off as several red tendrils were fired at him, the Deadly Spider-Man turned to his right, and saw Carnage with Frances right beside him.

"A lone protector, number one contender~"

The Deadly Spider-Man swung higher into the air, and channeled flame into his claws as he then swung towards the Green Goblin dodging in between the tendrils coming from Carnage, while the Green Goblin cackled only for the Deadly Spider-Man to fire a pyro web directly at Green Goblin's glider.

"Breaking up the bad, for what's right~

Watching above the city lights~"

The Green Goblin's glider exploded into flames, as the Deadly Spider-Man swung towards the Green Goblin and wrapped his claw hand around his throat, slamming the Green Goblin against the building and then ran up the building, and tossed the Green Goblin onto the rooftop, as the two adversaries stared at each other as a full moon was seen above them with the nightlights of the city around them.