Chapter 37

1989's perspective; 

"Pack your things up, you have five minutes," I was woken up by Bicycle's grating voice ringing into the room. I groaned, sitting up and wondering who he was sending home before noticing his fat finger pointing at me. "I've decided to scrap the rule, you're going home today. 5 minutes." 

"No please," I begged, shooting a glance to Rep, blood stained towel still lying across her stomach. "At least get her medical help," 

"No, I don't think I will," He shrugged, closing the door. I rolled my eyes, standing up out of bed and walking over to Debut, shaking her awake gently. 

"Debut, wake up," I saw her eyes open, squinting into the light. "I have to leave, Bicycle removed the rule, can you take care of Rep for me?" 

She widened her eyes, taking a moment to process the information due to just being woken up. 

"No don't leave," She said, looking at me worriedly. "I don't know how to help her, what if I do something wrong?" 

"You probably know just as much as I do, I'll text you later, but I have to get my stuff together," I grimaced, balling all of my stuff together and stuffing it into the bag as Bicycle re entered. I hugged Debut goodbye, smiling at Rep but not wanting to wake her up, and exited. 

Group chat w/ everyone;

Hi guys so it turns out im coming back today

read by Midnights and 6 others at 9:06am 

Lover: That's awesome!! 

oh shit
I forgot i havent told you

Lover: ...Haven't told me what?

I can't do this over text 
I'll be back in 10

Read by Speak Now and 5 others at 9:07 am

----------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door, standing nervously and hoping that someone who wasn't Midnights would open the door. I mean, she had obviously stopped reading my texts after she saw it was me, she knew I was coming. Luckily, Lover stood at the door, but unluckily she now expected me to tell her about Rep. 

"1989 tell me what happened," She demanded. "Right now," 

"Jesus, let me get inside first," I grumbled, pushing my bag in and dropping it in the hallway before sitting down on the couch. 

"Now tell me," She sat down opposite to me, eyes demanding but with fear behind them. I knew that however much she put on her bossy persona, she was just as scared underneath that, so I cleared my throat to start talking. 

"Lover, I dunno how to say this, I don't want to upset you," I grimaced. "Rep tried to sneak out and she, well... she got caught. I don't know exactly what happened, but Bicycle let her back into the room, and she's not doing well," 

I watched with sadness as her hand went to her mouth, tears falling from her eyes as she shook her head. 

"No," She said, shaking her head even more, desperately. "No, no this can't be happening, she has to be fine, it's not real," 

"Lover," I said softly, grabbing her shoulders. "Calm down, she's going to be okay, she's just hurt," 

"No, no you don't get it, it's my fault," She brushed my hands off her shoulders, beginning to shake as she cried. "I'm the reason she's hurt, I asked her to- to c-come home because I was s-scared, but she got caught and- and-"