Chapter 30

We're officially at 30 chapters 🥳

Also this is like my first time writing smut so don't come for me please 🥰

Poets' perspective; 

"So Poets, tell me more about yourself," Folklore and Midnights were the only two remaining at the table, as the party had died down and most people had left to do other things. 

"Well, I've lived a couple different places, I moved here from London," I said. "I lived there with my boyfriend for a few years," 

"Oh," Folklore looked disappointed. 

"What, wish I stayed there?" I joked, then seeing the look on her face went back. "Sorry, I have a strange sense of humor, it can come across weird," 

"No not at all, I'm- we're so happy to have you here," She said. "I didn't mean to look at you like that, just all of us like girls so we kind of didn't expect you to be straight," 

"Oh, no, I'm not straight," I clarified. 

"Then you'll fit right in," Midnights spoke, and I looked properly at her for the first time. She reminded me of myself a little, cracking jokes, and, as I had noted throughout the evening, sometimes to her own detriment. 

"Do you have any siblings?" Folklore asked. 

"Well I do have a sister, but she's a bit..." I bit my lip, searching for the right word. 

"Don't worry, we know what you mean," Midnights laughed. "Rep, she's not here at the moment, she has one of those, that was a WHOLE situation," 

"Expand," I leant forwards. 

"Lover would be furious that I'm telling you this, but Rep's sister kidnapped her," She explained. 

"Damn, that's worse than I expected," 

"Anyways, I'm tired so I might head to bed, you know where your roome is?" Folklore asked, and I nodded. 

"Have a good sleep, see you in the morning," I smiled at her as she left, then turned back to midnights. "So, any other trauma I should know about?" 

"Yeah, we're kinda fucked up," She said, voice bright but weaved with threads of sadness. "Debut fell down the stairs one time and also got cheated on, Fearless and Speak Now cheated on their girlfriends, 1989 has an eating disorder, Rep cheated on her girlfriend... with me, Folklore i dunno what's up with her but she got cheated on, and I just have shit," 

"Damn," I chuckled, then clapped my hand over my mouth. "Sorry for laughing it's not funny, I'm so sorry," 

"Hey, stop apologising, it's fine Poets," She said. "Lets sit on the couch," She suggested, and I nodded and moved. "In return you have to tell me what's up with you because there's obviously something." She sat down next to me and I immediately became aware of our legs brushing together. 

"Oh, I don't..."

"Tell me," She pestered, staring into my eyes. 

Midnight's perspective; (Lil smut 🤭)

"I- I um," She stammered at our closeness, which I must admit was making me feel not uncomfortable but weird. 

"Are you nervous?" I breathed. 

"W-well I would be lying if I said no," 

"God you're as bad as Folklore stop being so formal," I said. She chuckled and a shiver ran down my spine at the feeling of her breath on my face. 

"My apologies ma'am," She said, and god the things that did to me. 

I kissed her roughly, hoping that was what she wanted, and that was confirmed when she ran her hands up the back of my shirt, tracing patterns down my spine. I breathed out, sighing when she moved to straddle me. 

"Not here," I murmured, pulling her up and leading her by the hand into my room. We both landed on the bed with a soft thud, and I was praying that everyone was asleep. 

"Where were we again?" She asked cheekily, moving in to kiss me again, and dropping her hands to the hem of my shirt before I caught them, taking them in my own. 

"Let me do the work darling, take it as a welcome gift," My hands mirrored what hers had done moments before, pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it onto the floor. "I hope you like your gift,"

"Well, if the sex is half as good as the conversation," She shrugged slightly. "Then I think I'll like it very much indeed," 

"Too much talking," I muttered, moving to straddle her and lowering myself down impossibly slowly purely to tease her. She rubbed her thighs together uncomfortably, grabbing my shirt and pulling me down. 

"Uh uh, don't be impatient," I held myself up with one arm. 

"Ughhh," She whined. 

"No whining love, I'm going to have to start punishing you," 

I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, pausing for a minute to admire her figure before raising my hand back up and tapping her cheek. 

"Suck baby girl," I entered two fingers into her mouth and she swirled her tongue around them without breaking eye contact with me. "Fuck that's hot," I breathed. 

I took my fingers out of her mouth and moved down to pull down her underwear, entering a finger into her almost immediately. She moaned softly, muffling it with her hand. 

"I wanna hear your moans pretty girl," I continued moving my finger in and out, adding another in and curling them slightly, eliciting a low moan from her lips and relishing in the way she squirmed underneath me. "This worked up just for me? Your boyfriend really must have lacked, huh?" 

"I'm lesbian," She breathed. "Now shut up and fuck me," 

I laughed, connecting our lips again, and then it hit me. 

I was cheating on Nine. 

"Is everything okay?" She asked, noticing that I had frozen. 

"N-no, I have a girlfriend," I said shakily. "What the fuck is wrong with me, I- I have a girlfriend!" I stood up and started pacing, leaving her to scramble to pick up her clothes and quickly get dressed. 

"It's okay, no feelings attached right?" She grabbed my wrists and forced me to look at her. 

"No f-feelings attached," I nodded, trying to avoid my breathing speeding up. 

"Hey, calm down," She said. "It'll be okay," 

"N-no it w- on't be, N-nine is going to h-hate me but I can't leave her b-because she's t-too hurt already," I managed to get out between shaky breaths. 

"Don't have a panic attack, it's okay," She said. "Sit down," 

"O-Okay," I sat down, legs shaking. 

"Now breathe," 

A/N; Don't hate me please 🥰

If you didn't read the smut, then all you need to know is that Midnights cheated on 1989 with Poets