Aerie The Moth Cat Spy

Giving Aerie her own little section to have to herself!

Words : 550+ (sorry, but I do have reasons for how short it is)

Aerie's POV

Send letter : done.

Spy on the two and find out as much as physically possible : in progress.

Inform Master Igoroth about Whiteout's whereabouts : done.

Hide your identity and service to Master Igoroth and keep it secret : successful so far.

Help give Lord Derivyous a chance to connect to Princess Whiteout to avoid all of the Angelic Tribe being slaughtered on the spot : in progress.

Only issue is that Derivyous is the Demon Lord, which makes it increasingly difficult to serve him when we're on opposite sides here.

Also, still have to make sure Whiteout is unaware of the fact I am from the Angelic Tribe and not the Frost Tribe like her. Same goes for her father, King Igoroth.

Simply just giving away out strongest and most valuable member to a literal Demon Lord to save the rest of the Tribe and possibly all of the dragon race. Yippee!

Ooo here the girl herself comes!

"So, you said your name is Aerie? Where were you yesterday? You had just disappeared."

Shit.

"I had to get some berries, that's all." Aeries lied, hoping Whiteout would buy it.

Whiteout hesitated for a second, thought, and then nodded. Aerie could literally hear the 'It's only a pet, it can't fly home and back that quick.' thoughts coming from her even without the spell.

"Excuse me, but could you tone down your thoughts, Princess? And, no, I can't fly all the way back home and back, so I would have the teleport. That being said, you would be able to sense the use of magic in the area."

"How do you know I have that skill?"

THAT WASN'T THE POINT, MISS I'M A PERFECT SNOWFLAKE.

"I read it in your mind." Arie lied once more, silently praying she wouldn't use the real deal mine reading and literally read her like a book. After a minute of deafening silence and Whiteout staring Arie dead in the eyes, she slowly nodded.

"Alright, I'll take your word for it, but don't pull any funny shit or I'll send you to the moon, hear me?"

Arie nodded, and Whiteout turned to walk over to Katakuri, who was texting someone on his phone. Arie let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

How am I suppose to help Lord Derivyous tap into literally the Ice Goddess's mind?

Arie walked over to the two and hopped on Katakuri's lap, lying down. She took a peek at his phone and saw he was watching YouTube, with Whiteout watching over his shoulder. Arie, not caring what they were watching, closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I know this one is extremely short, but please bear with me! I am working on the next chapter right now, and wanted to make sure y'all know why I suddenly stopped updating for a while. Since people haven't followed me, they might not have seen the announcement of why I had paused the progress of this book.

I was working on my side book and wanted to get one one and at least start the next.

If you're curious about the second book, it's called Chaosvator and is my 2nd priority.

Also! My birthday is the 9th of May (two days away from when I posted this) So don't be expecting any chapters to be coming any sooner than normal!