The Ice Monster Does Her Coldest Work

"Wait, I've got an idea, I'm going to tease her to think that I've been possessed by an actual Ice Monster." Elsa thought.

"AHAHAHAHEEHEEHEE WHY ARE YOU'RE HAHAHAHANDS SOHOHOHOHO COLD ELSAHAHAHAHAHA?!" Anna giggled.

"Uh Uh Uh. Elsa isn't here right now." Elsa said menacingly.

"WHAHAHAHAHT?"

"Yes, The Ice Monster took her place." Elsa teased.

"ELSA YOU'RE SCAHAHAHAHARING MEHEHEHEHEHE!"

"I'm not Elsa any longer, I'm The Ice Monster whether you like it or not." Elsa said menacingly.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Anna tried to get off the couch multiple times, but Elsa- I mean The Ice Monster kept pulling her back and tickling her faster and "colder" (I'll stop) each time she did.

"Wait, I think I know how to stop her tickling me." Anna thought.

"ELS- I MEHEHEHEHEHEAN ICE MOHOHOHNSTER!"

"Yes?" The Ice Monster said softly.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIT, YOURE TIHIHIHICKLING ME TOO MUCH." Anna giggled.

"I am?"

"YEHEHEHES!" Anna giggled.

"Reverse Psychology... in a way... But, let's hope this works. She'll say Ok and should stop any seco-"

"Awwww, Thanks for reminding me!" The Ice Monster said, tickling her even harder.

"WAIT WHAHAHAHAHT, THAHAHAT'S NOHOHOT HOW IHIHT'S SUPPOSED TO GOHOHOHOHO." Anna laughed.

"This isn't the movies my sweet Anna." The Ice Monster teased.

Anna started giggling loudly and The Ice Monster was wondering why until she found out that she was giggling at the nickname she gave her.

"Awwwwww... you like the name I gave you." She said softly.

Anna couldn't respond with words, only giggles.

"My sweet Anna." The Ice Monster teased.

Anna stared giggling adorably.

"My sweet Anna?"

Anna giggles became loud. She crawled to a pillow and put her head over it.

"My sweet Anna, don't hide from the Ice Monster." She said softly.

Anna's giggles started to become louder and more adorable.

The Ice Monster grabs the pillow and and throws it to the ground.

"Found You..." She said teasingly.

Anna couldn't help but giggle and laugh at her.

The Ice Monster was tickling her sides, then slowly went down to Anna's pink ankle socks...