chapter one

this will probably suck bc it's my first fanfic and I'm shit at writing soooo

It was the first day of summer after junior year and I was already bored. My best friend Jordan was going on some road trip with her boyfriend, Michael or whatever his name was, and I'm stuck at home, not daring to go outside in the California sun, with my annoying brothers and psycho parents. I have an older brother who just finished his senior year and still couldn't afford to move out but was able to annoy the hell out of me and a younger seven year old brother who would get me in trouble for everything and nothing. Being the only girl and the middle child sucks and I wish I could just disintegrate into my bed and never talk to anybody again.

Jordan wouldn't stop texting me to random shit like "dYISJCOMKNFOMTHJSROSFRTKO"
it was pretty much normal because we do it all the time but I was getting annoyed bc that's all she was sending.
Two seconds later I heard the doorbell ring so I answered and Jordan tackled me. She was pretty thin but it still felt like I got hit with a bulldozer. Michael and his bright red hair was still standing in the doorframe with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Once I pried my best friend off of me she decided to speak
"get your bags packed because you're going on a road trip!!!"
I really didn't want to go because I figured it was just going to be Michael and his stupid friends going and I didn't want to sit in long ass car rides with people I didn't know, but being the nice and bored friend I am I packed my bags.

After saying bye to my family we went back to Michaels house because that's where everyone was suppose to meat up.
"We're taking two cars because I have a lot of friends." the red head spoke

"so many friends." I mumbled. he didn't here me but Jordan swatted me as soon as the words left my mouth but she was laughing as well. it felt like forever till the other people arrived and I had to ride in a car with Michael, Jordan, and some Asian looking dude while the others went in a different car. Jordan and Michael sat in the back so they could be the disgusting couple I despised but empathized, leaving me up front with someone I didn't know. it was kind of awkward then the Asian spoke up "who the fuck is this?" I assumed he was asking Michael but I answered anyways.

"My names Carli."

"oh, my names Calum." he replied

Calum's POV

Michael told me that there was no girls coming with but I guess he changed his mind because he brought two and Ashton also brought one. I was a little mad but not too much when I saw the other girl Michael brought. She had brown hair a little longer than shoulder length, a nice rack, and she didn't look to shabby. She looked like a prude though so my natural instinct was to act an ass. "who the fuck is this?" I asked Michael not really expecting the girl to talk but she did anyway.

"My names Carli." She said in an awkward tone

and all I could think to say was "oh, my names Calum"

this road trip was suppose to me and the guys hanging out and traveling from state to state till the summer was over but It ended up with more than just the guys. I'm not complaining though because at east there's some hot chicks to keep us company but the car ride was pretty awkward with a girl I didn't know in the passenger seat and a couple nonstop making out in the back seat.

Carli's POV

I didn't even know where we were going and I was trying to just guess by the road signs but I had no clue so I spoke up "where are we even going?"

the annoying couple were too soaked up in themselves they probably didn't here me but Calum did and said "wherever the road takes us, and that will be to Oregon first."

"oh" was all I could muster up to say because I didn't really know what else to say. I wanted to break the awkward silence in the car so I turned on the radio only to be defended by music blaring through the speakers. Calum laughed and quickly turned the radio down. I don't know why he was laughing because the music was loud enough to make my ears bleed.

"not a fan of green day?" he said

"I actually like them. I just don't like to be deafened by their music." I was kind of annoyed that he just laughed but I guess it was kind of funny.

after about two more hours of driving and the couple passed out in the back we stopped at a gas station to stretch and get food. I felt like I was cramped in a box for year and I got out of the car and bent down to stretch my back and I stood back up to see Calum coming around the car.

"woah! put your tits away!" he said with a smirk on his face.

"what?!" then I looked down and realized that my tank top slid down a little bit revealing a lot more cleavage then I thought and I quickly pulled my shirt up and my face instantly turning red.

"if you wanted to flash me, you could at least give me a warning!"

"sorry I didn't mean to! oh my god!" I was pretty embarrassed but not really considering I knew I had nice boobs

"it's whatever titz"

"what did you just call me?"

"titz!" he proudly exclaimed

"wow, you're funny" I said sarcastically realizing that he said titz instead of tootz.

"I know I'm funny titz, you don't have to tell me."

"are you going to keep calling me that?" I whined. It was kind of annoying

"yes I am titz"

YES I KNOW IM A SHITTY WRITER BUT WHATEVER
I cant spell for the life of me and it's a short chapter but it's just the begging and I'm sorry. I'm American so I didn't do a road trip with them in Australia because I don't really now anything about it and I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my first fanfiction