I shook my head at them and went to help Ms. Rosin. I finished setting up the table when Lark walked in with dripping hair and fresh clothes. I'm guessing Creed got him those. 

" Good, you're here right on time, sit we are about to start eating ". 

Everyone sat down and began digging in. Dinner was surprisingly decent, everyone behaved and when I saw everyone I technically was speaking about Creed and Lark. After the girls were finished they were excuse to go up to Poppy's room to play. 

" So, what's the plan? ", Lark asked immediately after the little ones left the room. I glanced at Creed and then back at Lark. 

" We need more details on where Malakhi is hiding. We find him, we find Nyx ", I said to him. 

He nodded, " Well knowing Creed has history with him, I'm guessing you would be able to get that information ", he replied looking at Creed. 

" I have sent two of my guys undercover to retrieve information valuable to us. First we need to do something before going after Malakhi ", he spoke with authority. 

" What in the world can be more important than going after the son of a bitch who took Nyx? ", he said, getting aggravated. 

" Nova is not fully human... ", Creed spat back.

 Lark looked at me and then back at Creed, " What are you talking about? She is human, look at her right there!! ". 

 " Yeah she looks human but that's because she's a halfbreed. It's why my pendant hasn't killed her ", he explained.

 Lark snapped his head to mine, almost giving him a whiplash. 

" What do you mean halfbreed? ", he asked in disbelief. 

" Lark, I never knew my dad. I was still very little when he left me, and Creed believes that might explain. He thinks my dad is a jager... ", I explained softly. 

Lark seems to be processing everything we just told him. 

" So, does that mean Nyx is a half breed as well? ".

I shook my head," I don't know, I think Nyx has a different dad. If that's true it means mom was having an affair and I was the consequence ", I said, trembling and looking down in shame. 

" Nova is not your fault, we will find out the truth ", Creed said, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. 

I gave him a small smile. Echo came barging through the door, " Creed they are back. We need you down at the planning room immediately ", he rushed out.

 Creed stood up immediately, so did Lark and I followed him down the stairs to the room where they had the large table with the big maps. We burst through inside the room and there were about seven other Jagers waiting. I've noticed Zoran far off to the right speaking softly to another unknown Jager. Echo went up to them saying something and they all turned to Creed giving him a respectful nod. Everyone stood up straight once they noticed Creed standing at the head of the table. 

" Kold, what do you have? ", his voice was anything but friendly that made shivers run down my spine. 

" We found Malakhi's compound south of here near WestField ", he said pointing at a spot on the map. 

" How is that possible? We had covered that area many times and we didn't find anything, just humans ", Echo spoke up. 

" We suspect that Malakhi has humans working for him. Meaning they most likely cover for him ", Kold added. 

"Orion, their forces, tell me about that ", Creed asked the other Jager. 

" Well, the way into the compound is impossible, there's guards posted everywhere. Malakhi's building is right in the center and they use a deflector around it ", he said.