"You're stressing me out." Halo sat on the bed before tears dropped from her eyes. "I'm so overwhelmed and I feel like you don't even care Kam."

"Bae what is you tammat? I be tryna help you but you don't open up to me. That's what i'm here for, i'm here for you to tell 'bout all yo stress and worries but you choose to keep shit bottled up."

Halo was to her breaking point. She had been stressing about her shop and things with her mom. Everyday she came home Saint was already home doing nothing.

"Laundry needs to be done, the kitchen needs to be cleaned, and the living room but all you wanna do is smoke or fucking sleep. I don't wanna keep coming home to this."

"Okay say that then. I don't know what you want unless you say some. The house is clean right now so iono why you tripping bruh."

"Yea because I cleaned up last night. You're a grown ass man I shouldn't have to tell you to do shit Kamarion. You're supposed to just know what to do. You teach Major how to do his school work everyday without me having to say a word so why is this stuff any different?"

"It ain't... I apologize if you feel like you doing everything on your own. Imma do better but you gotta work wimme Tianna. If you feel a way about something then let me know don't just not say shit."

"Anything you wanna apologize for?" He asked "I'm sorry for putting my hands on you instead of saying how I felt."

"You got Ghost and Major scared to death, you know that right?"

"Yes I know. Imma make it up to them. If we're gonna continue to be together you have to make some changes Kam. You can't just ne sitting around all day doing nothing I don't care how much money you're making. If I'm going to work then you should be too."

"I hear you." He nodded "Don't just say that and don't go look for a job."

"Imma figure some out."

Saint knew the streets was becoming a dealbreaker in his relationship so he had to make a choice.

His family meant the world to him so he was going to leave the streets alone for good.

——

As Saint got out of his car he saw Dayla approaching him. He didn't know if she was stalking him or what but he'd been seeing her too much.

"Kam!" She spoke "Wassup?" He asked as he closed his door. Major and Rocky got out the car and waited on him.

"Can we talk?" She asked "Weon got shit to talk about."

"I miss you and I wanna be with you again. Can you please just gimme another chance?"

"I never wanted you, you was just always on go whenever I wanted to fuck so that's why I kept you around. I fucked around witchu and lost my girl so ian doing that shit again. It's wrong and she don't deserve that. I'm happy where i'm at... you the last muhfucka on my mind. Imma politely have to decline allat shit you talking about."

"Kamarion... I love you." She pouted "So? I love my girl. Ion wanna be rude so imma go head. Be easy."

Saint walked away while Dayla looked stuck and couldn't believe what he said. She walked up behind him and grabbed on his arm causing him to turn around.

"Dayla i'm with my son and he don't know you. Don't make me act up out here and embarrass you. Get yo hands off me foo."

"Kam please just listen to me." She begged "What bro?! I feel like you keep following me on some stalker shit foo."