The first day

A/n: New chapter enjoy

The following morning, y/n was slowly waking up, looking at the ceiling. He slept well, thanks to Roxy for comforting him after what his parents did. He sits up from the couch that he is lying on his back. From he stretches his arms wide with a yawn. He looks around to see Roxy looking at the mirror.

Roxy: Your fans are watching. Yes, I'm the best, your hair beautiful, your tail is beautiful.

Y/n was now blinking, confused about what she was doing if he had to guess she was monologuing for some reason. He gets up from the couch and walks up to Roxy.

Y/n: Roxy.

Roxy then gets starled and turns around to see Y/n awake from the couch. He raised his hands into the air.

Y/n: Wow, sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

Roxy takes a deep breath, she knew Y/n didn't mean to do it, but when She heard the word scared. she crossed her arms.

Roxy: What! me scared.. as If! I'm the.

Y/n: The best, you were saying it during your monologuing.

Roxy sighs, embarrassed that Y/n saw that forgetting he was in her room, he walked up to her, puts a hand on her cheek.

Y/n: Is something wrong, Roxy?

Roxy could sense he was worried about her since she was staring at the mirror this morning. She grabbed his hand, putting it closer to her since it felt nice the way he touched it.

Roxy: It's just that every day before we open, I like to make sure everything is perfect, my makeup, my hair, and my tail.

Y/n: Roxanne, You're perfect the way you are. Don't let anyone judge you.

Roxy then started to blush. No one had said that about her before. this was the first time she was hearing it from someone, and it was a human. Not just any human, but it was the one she met yesterday.  Her tail wagged.

Roxy: Really? You think I'm.. perfect.

Y/n then rubs her shoulder, comforting her he knows she was nerovus.

Y/n: Yeah, if those assholes judge you for not being perfect, that's on them, not you. *realized what he was doing* and I don't know why I'm rubbing your shoulder.

Roxy chuckles. She was wondering when he was going to realize it sooner. If she was being honest with herself, she enjoyed the shoulder rub. Y/n wasn't doing anything inappropriate like touching her breast and ass, Now that's different.

 Roxy: Now I was wondering when you were going to realize it, but *sways her hips into his.* i didn't mine~

Y/n blushed after she made that comment but shakes it off. Roxy then, out of nowhere, hugs him, catching him off guard, y/n slowly wraps his arms around her waist, feeling the grayish fur touching his skin.

Roxy: Thanks, Y/n  you always don't know what to say.

Y/n nods, he then walks out. But, before he reached out the door, Roxy lifted up her hand to get his attention.

Roxy: Hey, y/n.

He looks behind him to see that Roxy is trying to tell him something, but each time, she stuttered with a blush. Trying to find the right words.

Y/n: Yes, Roxy?

Roxy: I, Um.. Never mind, something slipped my mind.

Y/n shrugged it off being clueless that he doesn't even know that Roxanne loves him she doesn't want to admit it, but after cuddling him last night she couldn't help, but wanting to do it again since she felt comfortable with him in her arms, giving her ears scratches. y/n leaves the room to get something to eat.