One year ago

Jin was in the woods hunting with a group. Jin had his bow in hand. Jin tracked a deer to the river. Jin was hiding behind the bushes as he saw the deer drinking water. Jin pops out as he quickly draws his bow and he releases the arrow. The arrow hits the deer in the lungs. The deer takes a few steps but it falls instantly. Jin walks up to the deer.

Jin: *sighs* You're a good size. I'm sorry, it had to turn out this way.

Jin puts the deer out of its misery.

Max: Wow, that's a big one.

Jin: Yeah...

Jake: Hey, Athena, said she wanted to see you.

Jin: Why?

Jake: Don't know. But you should go back to see what she wants.

Jin: All right. Then I'll leave the deer in your guy's hands.

Jin puts the bow on his back and he walks back to the fortress. Jin looks up at the sky to see it was getting dark. As Jin arrived back the gates opened and Jin walked inside. Jin was walking through as he mostly saw everybody looking at him.

Jin arrives at the house and he walks in to see Athena talking to two people that he didn't know. One Was an old man and the other was a woman.

Jin: Uh, who are these people?

Athena: Oh, Jin, this is Joel and Tess.

Jin: Uh, nice to meet you.

Jin shakes hands with Joel and Tess.

Tess: This is your prodigy?

Athena: Yep.

Joel: Kind of young ain't he?

Athena: Just because he's young. That doesn't mean he can take care of himself. I taught him everything I knew.

Tess: Let's see it.

Jin, Athena, Tess, and Joel walk to the back. Joel And Tess saw cans placed in different areas on the tree. Jin holds his bow in hand.

Athena: Hit all ten cans on the tree. Start!

Jin draws his bow and he hits the cans with incredible speed. Joel and Tess were impressed with his skills. Jin really was a prodigy. Athena was smiling as she was proud of Jin that he had gotten much better.

Jin hits all ten as he turns around to see Joel and Tess lightly clapping. Jin puts the bow on his back.

Joel: You got a talent kid. You'll make it easier to at least complete jobs like us.

Jin: Did you guys come from the city?

Joel: Yeah.

Jin: Damn...

Athena: Oh, Tess, look what l got.

Athena takes it out of the cupboard.

Tess: A camera?

Athena: Let's take one with my three favorite people.