Part 5 - Rampage

Author's Note: Er..... this is. A litttttle bit dark compared to the rest of the series? Just a warning for child abuse necessary.

PS: Don't worry, the evil people get mauled. :')

~ Rivana Rita

Omega takes her brothers to Ord Mantell to find answers about the bounty hunter on their tale. Cid demands they go on a mission for her to give the information they need, except dealing with slavers always inevitably goes downhill.

"We're going to need comms first," Omega says, rolling her shoulders and piecing her armor back on. They've landed, and they need to hurry. It's hard to say if this is safe, but hey, they have to start someplace. As long as somebody's after her, her brothers are going to be in danger, and Omega can't let anyone hurt them. "After we check in with this Cid."

"Assuming they have comms here," Crosshair supplies.

"I think comms are a standard thing," Hunter objects, nudging his shoulder. "Right?"

"Some planets are weird," Omega answers, "And unpredictable, but probably. But make sure you stay close to me this time." She gives Crosshair a pointed look, and he crosses his arms and pouts. She knows he's curious, but she was so, so scared when she turned around and saw he was gone. There were regs there, and they could easily have started planet-wide chaos as they tried to make it out.

"We're fine," Hunter promises, slinging an arm around Crosshair's shoulders. He's definitely the most mature of them. Omega's so, so happy to see them again. She missed a few years of their lives, but they were absent from hers for far longer. They're so... them. Different. Grown. She adores them.

"Stay close, anyway," Omega requests, "There could still be someone after us."

From there, they set out for the parlor. Tech mutters a quiet "charming" when they arrive, and Omega laughs. It's a parlor. She's been here before, and it's not usually exactly the best place for kids, but hey, they go wherever she goes.

Finding Cid herself is hard. She claims she doesn't know who she is, which is annoying, but it's not a hard guess.

Echo plugs himself into the holotable and pulls up a hologram of the woman who dragged them into this mess. "Do you know who she is?" he demands.

"No, but I know a bounty hunter when I see one," Cid replies, arms crossed.

"Well, we already know that," Tech grumbles.

"We need to know who hired her," Omega says bluntly, looking at the trandoshan.

"That depends on what you boys do for me," she replies.

Omega stares. That does not answer the question? Is she missing something obvious? Echo looks confused too, though.

"Are you fresh outta the tube?" Cid snaps irritably, "You pull a job for me, and I get the information you want. That's how this mercenary thing works."

"Mercenary?" Echo repeats, sounding genuinely incredulous, and maybe a bit disgusted.

"I don't know what you call it," Omega says, "But we need answers."

"What kinda job do you want us to pull?" Hunter inquires.

"A rescue," Cid replies, "There's a nice bounty on a kid named Muchi. My sources say she was taken by Zygerrian slavers who are holed up on the other side of the planet. Bring me the kid and I'll get you your intel."

Zygerrian slavers.

Omega knows them. Well. She's had a long, unpleasant run-in with Zygerrians in the Clone Wars on a mission with Anakin. That was when she got her bow. Anakin was a slave once, and Omega hasn't seen that much of slavery, but she still knows more about it than she wishes she did. She saw it first-hand. Zygerria was her first mission.