08: See Me

You felt one person, two, three then a small army of people. They were appearing at random, like they were spawning. You see so many colors of souls. You walk forward right before the stairs, and before you can walk down to greet these people, someone grabs you. You look over seeing the dark green soul of Eraser Head.

"Get back!" He pulls you back.

"Whoa, what is that thing? Has the training started already?" Kirishima asks.

"No their hostile," you say back. You could sense their malevolence and bloodthirsty desire.

"stay back!" Mr. Aizawa yells at everyone, "This is real. Those are villains." Everyone gasps but you just want to fight.

Everyone broke out in mumbling, was the entire campus under attack? You reach out with your feet and feel the entire area. People walked, the building stood, and nobody came or went. You turn to everyone and with a bold voice you speak, "This is the only place the villains are striking! UA campus is safe."

"Are you sure?" Thirteen asks.

"Positive!"

Protecting people is your duty.

You're the Avatar.

Keeping people safe is your responsibility.

Your mind prices everything together. Villains. Here. Attack. The press... "The press was the distraction! This is their main target!" You shout throwing your hands out. Your feet grip the ground and you feel your heart begin to beat furiously, you're ready to throw your hands down.

"How do you know?" Denki shouts back.

"Use your head dummy, that's what I would do if I were a villain." You explain. It's the obvious answer... this was the plan, everything is planned.

"Thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus," Mr. Aizawa demands. "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir."

"What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own!" Midoriya shouts his soul flickers with anticipation and anxiety. "There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights." Midoryia begins to ramble. You look over at Mr. Aizawa's soul glowing bright and firm, he knew.

"Mr. Aizawa," you say firmly, "let me help I can—"

"No!"

You groan and look down at the crowd there were at least fifty people... you sense their souls— wait... Theirs another. Soulless and large from the air and land. It's insane, being broad and muscular. "Mr. Aizawa you're really gonna need my help." You say, practically pleading, to help.

"No, you can't be a pro if you are only a one-trick pony. I'll leave it to you, Thirteenth." You felt his feet lift off the earth, his soul flying towards the villains.

"Toka come on! Denki grabs your wrist and pulls you towards the exit. You grit your teeth, vile bubbling out of you. The avatar doesn't run! You must stay and fight—

Everything went sideways. It got by you... YOU. It was soulless not the behemoth giant but another, how did you miss it? You turn around feeling the strange air... it's like a cloud... not a spirit. You couldn't wrap your mind around it. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven it justice to say hello." You look around at your classmate, their souls flicker with fear. How do you move without hurting everyone else?