Chapter 2: Arachnophobia

Y/n woke up earlier than he usually does, he looked over to his wife, sleeping soundly next to him, he smiled softly and gave her a kiss on the forehead, before he got up and got ready, before going to train with his swords. After a few hours, Mavis walked into the room and wrapped her arms around him from behind.
Mavis: Y/n, rest for a little bit. You shouldn't use up all your energy in case we find a Monster Hunters base.
Y/n: Right, right, what time is it?
Mavis: Around 7.
Y/n: Ah, alright, I guess I better make some breakfast.
The two left the room as Y/n went into the kitchen and prepared Pancakes, and after A short while, he brought the stacks of pancakes out to the table for guests to grab. After Y/n had set out the breakfast, he sat at the table Mavis and Dennis were sitting at to enjoy breakfast with his family. Not long after Y/n had finished and cleaned up breakfast, Van Helsing called him to the lab.

[Van Helsing's Lab]

Y/n: Alright, did we find any bases, Helsing?
Van Helsing: We did! Not very far away, we identified A cave that monster hunters cleared out for a base, it seems like it's mostly run using robotics.
Y/n: A base? This close to the hotel?
Van Helsing: I know, I'm worried too.
Y/n: Well, guess nothing to do but take care of the base.
Van Helsing: I can get Ericka to take you there in the blimp, from there, you'll be mostly on your own, I'll still be able to communicate with you from this earpiece, and I have the layouts of the bases, if we destroy each of their bases, then their operations should be shut down for good.
Y/n: Alright, sounds like a plan.
He puts the earpiece in his ear as Van Helsing gets the map to the bse.

[Timeskip]

Y/n looked around in the forest he had just teleported into, looking for the entrance.
Van Helsing: Y/n, the entrance should be that cave behind you.
Y/n: Huh-? Oh.
He turned around and saw a large, steel door.
Y/n: Well, that's convenient, how do I open it?
Van Helsing: Uh, I don't know, just break it open or something.
Y/n: Guess that works for me.
He charged his two swords with energy, before swinging down the blades, created two large blades of energy that shot forward and cut the door into four pieces, making it fall. Y/n then stepped inside.

[Inside the Monster Hunter's Underground Base]

Y/n: Alright, uh, Van Helsing? What kind of robots are these?
Van Helsing: Oh, uh, spiders, it looks like.
Y/n: Oh, great, absolutely amazing.
Van Helsing: Go forward.
Y/n: Okay, just gonna push my fears aside for now.
He moves down the dark corridor, the energy escaping his body making him glow slightly.
Van Helsing: Okay, now go left.
Y/n: Left.
When he turned left, when he suddenly got rushed by robot spiders.
Y/n: Oh! Oh no! Absolutely not!
He stomped his foot on a group of them, making a shockwave that destroyed the rest of the robot spiders on the ground, then made a shockwave from the rest of his body to destroy the ones climbing on him.
Y/n: That was awful. Let's never do that again.
He continued following Van Helsing's directions until he came across a large, empty room with a power core in the center.
Y/n: Now, if this was a video game, some kind of giant spider boss would drop from the ceiling after the door locks behind me, luckily, this isn't-
The door then locked behind him, Y/n turned around quickly.
Y/n: Okay, well, that's just a coincidence. I'm sure nothing else-
As he turned back to the power core, A giant spider robot dropped down from the ceiling.

Y/n: Why does god hate me?The Spider Robot started to charge a laser, Y/n rushed at it and went to slash at it, only for his swords to bounce off

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n: Why does god hate me?
The Spider Robot started to charge a laser, Y/n rushed at it and went to slash at it, only for his swords to bounce off.
Y/n: Son of a-!
The spider then shot out a blast, Y/n moved his arm in front of his face to block the blast, scorching his arm. While in immense pain, Y/n jumped over onto the spider and tried to stab down, only for it to fail, the Spider then scurried onto the wall, making Y/n fall off, before it jumped down and tried to stab at Y/n. Y/n rolled out of the way and stood up, sheathing the sword that required his burnt arm to hold.
Van Helsing: Y/n, the spider has a weak spot in it's armor, the base of it's legs don't have armor, if you stop it from moving, you can flip it over to reveal it's core!
Y/n: G-got it!
He rushed at the Spider, who shot another laser at Y/n, who jumped to the side, then swung his blade, slicing off the spider's front two legs. The spider let out a mechanical roar, before stomping down, letting out a shockwave that knocked Y/n across the room. Y/n stumbled to his feet, before rushing at the spider again, it tried to stab at Y/n again, but Y/n grabbed it's leg and swung around, cutting off the leg and jumping on top, then drawing his second blade and jumping down and cutting off two more of its legs, the Spider roared, but before it could send out another shockwave, Y/n shot a beam of energy down it's gaping cannon, stunning it, and allowing him to cut off the rest of the legs, then he sheathed the swords as the spider flailed around hopelessly. Y/n walked up to its side and grabbed the underside of the spider, then flipped it around onto its back, exposing its core. Y/n jumped onto it, then drove his blades into the core, destroying the robot with a satisfying crack, then he jumped off as the spider exploded, one of the large parts of metal flies through the air and cuts the core in half, looking for a place to release the energy, it all flows into Y/n, healing his arm to a point where it doesn't hurt to touch air, though he still had third-degree burns. Y/n let out a sigh, before teleporting back to the hotel.

[At the hotel]

Y/n teleported into Van Helsing's lab, breathing heavily.
Van Helsing: Y/n! How did it go?
Y/n: Mission...complete...I need to sit down...
The others walked into the room as Y/n grabbed a first aid kid and started to wrap his arm in bandages, Mavis sat next to him and took the bandages to wrap up his arm, before putting it into a cast and hugging him.

[???]

In a dark lab, somewhere else, a video feed of Y/n's fight with the spider is playing on loop.
???: What do you think, Doctor?
A deep, Russian voice spoke out, A crazed German voice responded.
???: Interesting. Very Interesting. Make sure to monitor the rest of this boy's fights. Using this data, I can make the ultimate weapon. Something not even he could stop.
The doctor's evil laugh fills the room as the video freezes on Y/n standing on top of the spider.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get the main plot rolling and didn't know how to write this battle in an interesting way.)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 06 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hotel Transylvania: The Monster Hunter Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें