Episode 3: Girl of Steel

K19 here everyone. Thanks for 500 reads, Man I didn't expect this much readers in numbers. Mind it, the release date I give in ending are just deadline of the chapter upload that I set. As per previous chapters you know about the characters that got replaced by MHA Characters and those who still stay the same. It's the last time I am saying that Aizawa will be in the story too. So guess who is going to be him in JJK. Today we will get Nobara and see who'd replace her.

It's the fourth chapter and the 3nd episode of Jujutsu Kaisen. So without any further delay, let's start the Episode 3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all are important to understand when who's speaking MHA or JJK character and when who's thinking MHA or JJK character⬇️

For JJK:
Talks
Thought
Explanation:

For MHA it's the same but it's normal not in bold letters.

I won't repeat the words like he/she thinks, in his/her mind. You have to understand it remembering the above details.

He said, she said that also would be decrease, In many instances, you have to understand through the dialogue. You guys are smart enough already.

Also exclaimed and question too until I have to point the tenses of words so keep this thing storage ok (!= exclaimed, ?=questions another person)

Last but not the least, We are going to surpass 10,000 words mark per chapter.

So let's 3, 2, 1 and go.

Season 1: Episode 3

??? Said. "This new girl is me!" Her shock turns into happiness.

"Congrats" Tetsutetsu shakes her hand to congrats her.

"Another student of our is in this story." Vlad King feels proud.

Outside the train station the girl reach her destination. The screen shows her chin to her thighs. She's wearing the same Jujutsu High dress which also have a skirt.

"Damn, she got a nice set of huge recks, more than she has in our world." Mineta drools over her.

"Saori-Chan, I am here." She looks around to see the view, people walking and eating. Many sweets and different shops. The streets are full of crowds.

"She looks happy." She smiles hearing the joy in her voice in the screen.

"I wonder when one of us going to appear?" Said Mr. Compress.

Bakugo laugh while mocking him. "It's obviously, when the Villains of the story are going to appear."

Koda and Kaibara laughs loudly by Bakugo's statement.

Shigarki gets angry, "Stop laughing, you baboons."

Monoma stands up. "Why? He said the truth, that's why!" He gives him a shit eating grin.

"That's where you should use this mouth of yours, Monoma." Kendo snickers.

Midoriya and Fushiguro are waiting outside. Near the road, Fushiguro is standing and Midoriya is eating a Popsicle while sitting in the railing.

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too few?" Midoriya asks Fushiguro.

"I mean, think about it. Have you ever met anyone who can see curses?" Fushiguro questions Midoriya.