Party Shenanigans

Ami was just out by the lake; she liked feeling the breeze through her long hair as it was free of the braid she had. It was peaceful as she sat on a stone, she loved how she felt right now. It was freeing from her stress. 

Beerus came out with Whis, and the cat stood next to Ami. "Your hair looks nice down." 

"Thanks, anyway, what's up?" She stood and stretched as she looks to the two. 

Whis smiled as he answered as he explained. "Bulma invited us to a party. We were wondering if you wanted to come with us." 

Ami shrugged and got off the rock as her tail flicked. "Sure, long as there's no need for a bathing suit again." 

Beerus seemed disappointed at that answer. "But I liked the bathing suit. You looked amazing in it." 

Whis chuckled and shook his head. "I'm afraid it's a normal party. Food, dancing, all that, no dress code so we go as we are." 

The Sayin woman shrugged and with that they were off. It was also peaceful as they zipped through space. The colors and stars were a wonder to Ami as they soon made it to earth. The party was getting started. 

Rouge was talking with Bulma, both women having a glass of wine in hand. And it was the kids that first noticed the immortals' arrival. 

"Ami!" Ruff, T-Bone, and Goten tackled Ami or at least tried to, the blonde-haired boys were hanging from her arms as Goten clung to her back and shoulders. "Hey, kids! No using me as a climbing frame, okay." 

The kids got down and then ran off to play or get some snacks. Videl actually came over with Pan in her arms, the little one was getting bigger. "Hi, Ami, I know we haven't gotten to know each other, but would you like to talk? I want to know my sister-in-law better." 

"Sure, to be honest I always wanted a sister." The two women went over to a table and sat down as they continued to talk. Like how Videl met Gohan, their wedding, and when Pan was born. Ami talked about her years with Sonic, Amy, and Aurora. 

Pan was held by Ami as the little one's aunt wanted to hold her for a while. "She's so sweet. You think she's gonna have powers one day?" 

"I think so, she can fly, so when she's big enough Piccolo said he'd train her." Videl was a sweet woman in Ami's opinion, she was perfect for Gohan. 

The goddess nodded as Pan grabbed some of her hair. "That's great, but if you need a sitter when Piccolo isn't available, I'm happy to watch her." 

"Thank you, Ami, but I don't want to impose. You probably have responsibilities as a death god." Videl helped Ami by taking Pan and untangling the hair the baby was holding. "Don't worry about it, besides, I want to be in my niece's life." 

A small crash was heard, and it turns out both Sonic and Shadow got drunk. Sonic landing face first in a cake and Shadow being helped by Aurora. The two women looked at each other before laughing at what happened. 

"I better get home before it gets too wild here. See you, Ami." Videl got up with Pan in her arms. 

Ami waved as her sister-in-law left. "See you, Videl." 

"Ami! They have pudding!" Beerus rushed over with several cups of pudding, all in different flavors. "I got to them before that pink blob did." He looked so happy and proud of himself as he sat with her. 

The goddess chuckled and leaned on the table. "Nice job, Beerus. Just make sure to leave some for Whis." 

He was already on his second pudding cup. "No promises. Did you see what happened to your uncle and your cousin's boyfriend?" 

"Hahaha! Yes, they're light weights when it comes to holding alcohol. Only one of us who couldn't get that drunk is my Uncle Knuckles, which is surprising since he barely drinks." 

Beerus shrugged and continued to eat as Ami drank a strawberry daiquiri. "We're probably the only ones who won't get drunk or have hang overs. Being gods and all." 

"Ah!" Looking over, turns out T-Bone stole CC's, Tail's girlfriend's, prostatic leg.

"It's finally mine!" CC was crawling to chase after the kid. "Return my appendage, child!" 

Ruff wasn't any help as he ripped off the dress shirt Rouge picked out for him. "That's the spirit, T-Bone! Woo!" 

The two gods looked at each other as this chaos was going down and then started to laugh. It was a funny sight as the party was starting to get wild and go south. "This is fucking beautiful." 

"No kidding." The two had fun as they watched Sticks come in and chase Goku around, trying to find out a conspiracy.

Vegeta had Bulma over his shoulder as he walked her inside the house. "Put me down, you brute!" 

"Bulma! You need to sleep off the booze!" 

Whis then came over as he finished his glass of wine. "Shall we go then?" 

Ami chugged the last of her drink and smashed the glass on the floor. "Not before I do something nuts! Hey, Uncle Knuckles!" 

"What?!" 

She charged and knocked him over, and that started a wrestling match between Ami, Knuckles, a drunk Sonic, and even Piccolo joined in as they nearly beat each other black and blue. Whis actually managed to pull the death goddess out of the wrestling match and teleport home. 

Ami got scolded by the angel when they got home though. "It was worth it, Whis. Now, I'm getting a bath, I reek of sweat and booze." 

She walked off and got a bath before getting into bed. But someone snuck in and crawled in with her. "Beerus? Why are you in my bed?" 

"Making sure you're okay." He poked his head out from under the covers. "And I wanted to sleep with you." 

Ami smiled and hugged the cat close. "I'm fine, to be honest I had fun. A party with booze ain't complete without a brawl, believe me." 

He only snuggled into her neck. "Still didn't like it. It was so loud." 

"Yeah, but at least you got your pudding this time." She was told of the pudding incident by Whis, and Ami had to say it was funny hearing about it. 

Beerus grumbled and his ears folded back in embarrassment. "I told Whis not to tell you about that." 

"But he did. Honestly, I wasn't surprised at it, I'm just glad not too much damage was done that day." Ami petted his head and scratched at his jaw line. 

Turns out he could purr as the two fell asleep.