Meet Champa

Ami was showing Whis a new cake recipe. Red velvet with cream cheese icing and floral decorations. Right now, the two were just adding the icing when an annoyed Beerus came into the kitchen. He was muttering to himself about something. 

"You alright, Beerus?" Ami left Whis to finish the icing as she went to comfort the destructive cat. "No, Champa's here and he's being a pain." 

"Who are you calling a pain?!" Everyone turned to see what looks like another god and his attendant. The god looked kinda like Beerus, just on the chubbier side. The attendant though was a woman and was gorgeous.  

Whis finished the icing and went to greet his fellow angel. "Ah, Vados, it's good to see you again, sister." 

Vados smiled and it was clear these two have been each other's favorite siblings since they were born. The female angel then noticed the Saiyan in the room. "Is this the Ami you've told me about, Whis?" 

Ami froze as the attention was now on her. "Um, hello. Whis told me he had siblings, but I never thought I'd meet you all." 

Vados chuckled and smiled at the girl. "It's so good to see that the seventh universe now has its goddess of death." 

The other god, who Ami figured out was Champa, pointed to her. "She's the goddess of death?!" 

Beerus was quick to yell at his brother, this made Whis and Vados somewhat annoyed. "And is that a problem, Champa?!" 

"Boys! None of us want you two causing mass genocide in both universes! So, both of you sit down and try to get along instead of arguing like dumbasses!" Ami had grabbed both gods by the ears and had them sit down as she finished the cake. 

Vados leaned to her brother. "You were right, she does have a lot of fire." 

The albino cut the cake and served it to everyone, and then grabbed a slice for herself. She sat with Vados since she didn't want to deal with the two destructive gods. Especially if they were going to fight. 

"This is really good, Ami. Could you give me the recipe?" Ami smiled and nodded as she started to tell the angel how to make the cake and several other treats that she's learned to make. 

If you were to stand in the room right now, you'd feel like you're surrounded by predators, acting innocent thanks to their hidden intentions. This is how Ami used to feel when she started living here, like a sheep disguised as a wolf with its skin, hoping it wouldn't be discovered. 

But now, she was one of the wolves.

Her teeth sharp, her claws ready, and her wits sharp. 

Ami ate her cake carefully; it's been a while since she's had her favorite flavor of icing and cake. She savored the flavor and her tail curled around her leg as she didn't want it all over the place in happy wags. 

"So, a Saiyan is this universe's goddess of death. Well, I didn't think the universe would think to seek the lowest of beings." Champa was met with the albino's glare, and even though he was a god it chilled him to the bone. 

The woman took a deep breath and got up to place her plate in this sink. "You have something against Saiyans?" 

Whis and Beerus backed away, knowing Ami was about to explode. Vados actually followed their lead and backed away to stand with her brother. "Might I ask why we're backing away from Lady Ami?" 

"Lady Ami is a very patient woman, but when she gets angry the one on the receiving end will be in nothing but pain for days." 

Ami's tail lashed out and broke a table as she slowly turned around, her markings appearing and her eyes tuning red with lighter slits in the middle. 

She walked towards Champa her red orbs giving intent to kill if another word is spoken. 

"My kind survived the destruction of our planet. My kind have probably gone past limits you couldn't even imagine while in the tournaments you and other gods may have witnessed. And I have faced more near-death experiences in my lifetime, but always came out on top due to my drive to live. So, I ask you, are you insulting all Saiyans or just me?" 

The dude was fully backed into a wall as Ami slammed the palms of her clawed hands onto the marble, creating cracks near Champa's head. 

Silence. Pure silence followed as Ami remembered something and walked towards the freezer, taking out a tub of ice cream. "Oh, Vados. I nearly forgot; you should try ice cream on cake. It's amazing." 

It was like her anger never happened, but it wasn't over as the woman turned to Champa again and a shadow was cast over her eyes. 

Her bloody irises glowing as she did. 

"It's better than making someone nearly pass out from a beating. And watching them feel the cold that surrounds then in nearly meeting the dark." 

Vados then saw what her brother was talking about as she looked to Whis. "I see what you mean, brother. She does have a lot of fire." 

Ami of course was not listening as she got more cake and put the ice cream on it.