Ch 6

It was the final match day which was going to happen between Pakistan and India( tumko kya laga main Hamesha Australia lungi🥲) ... everyone in the team works hard but very worried for this match as always Pakistan and India rift is one of the most popular rift in cricket history. .. not just the team but the person who is very close to them but yet living very far was also very worried and very tense about today's match because he when you the pressure whenever India and Pakistan play..

Ikshan pov..
Ikshan- dad what happened to you like why are you walking here and there?

Ishan- are we both going to the stadium and then it is a match of India versus Pakistan and you know how this type of matches is. .

Ikshan- I know that thing but for that go get ready we will be late for the match and then you will cry like. ..I miss the match..

Ishan- first you get ready! !

Then both of them get ready and the excited from the hotel to see the match and even Ishan was more excited because he will see his bhaiya match after 7 years. . .. and on the other hand the team was all ready to rock on the field again because it was the record that never ever in the history India loosed from Pakistan. .. but one thing always shub use to do after Ishan went far from him..that was to take ishan's photo frame which was with him since last 7 years and always used to talk before the matches it feels like he is always that lucky one because of him he was able to win the matches and score high

Shub- Ishan today is the finals ...I can't believe how this will go or if we will lose or win. .. but one thing Ishan please again be with me not physically but mentally and support me. . . I don't know if we all are seeing real Ishan or we just hallucinating... but I hope to meet you soon. .

They all reached the stadium... And all were loving the vibe... Of ground as they all show... The blue ocean was in the ground and they want to make them proud

Ishan pov...
Ishan- I can't believe after 7 years I am going to attend a match and that too in that  stadium where I played also. .. The nostalgia is filling my soul... Ahh!!

Ikshan again become confused like why was his dad was wearing a mask.. And adding on that he was wearing sunglasses..

Ikshan-Dad!! Why are you wearing  mask. .?

Ishan- it is baby I really want to wear it! ... let's see it is so Shiny then we should wear sunglasses and a mask you know I have allergy so! !

Ikshan- oh!! Let's go inside we have to go inside then if we will not then we will not able to see that match from front. .

By that he started to... Pulled ishan with him.. And ishan was also very excited to see the match of his bhaiyas.. And he will love to cheer up for the team. .

The match started two of the captain of each team went for the toss and Rutu won the toss... and he choose bowling first. . . And from other side Ishan praying for the win started for the team. . He became emotional when he saw the blue teams was coming in the ground. . And he can sense how confident they are for this match but they are afraid of this match because he knows how it feels to play with Pakistan and that too finals..

Ishan smiled sadly- I remember when I was also the part of the team and I can feel all the emotion which is going with them right now. .. how much I want to go back to the team and play for the India again but now for me it is impossible..

As he said that... He saw toward Ikshan... And smiled too him... as he can see how excited.. Ikshan looks...

Ikshan- Dad I will also make the team proud when I will play for India! !