Ch 5

Two different sides but maybe the same thought which was Ishan... one which was awake All Night because he saw them from very far but he can't even go too close to them and on the other side the whole group can feel that it was for sure Ishan..

Ishan pov...
It was 2:00 a.m.. . . Ikshan slept but his father had yet woke up because you can't get off that image which is seen early in the morning. .

Ishan- why God? why you make this so hard for me? how am I supposed to take him to the stadium? . .. how much I really wanted to go and hug them? how much do I want to tell them that I missed them so much? but I don't have any other points to go to them. . .

He started to cry.. But  silently because he don't want to wake ikshan.. but after crying too much he finally slept because he didn't know what this Dubai trip would give him because the first day he encountered ICT. .

Ict pov..
The only single thought which was going in everyone's mind was Ishan Kishan because together the whole group cannot be wrong how all of them together will hallucinate. . . That it was Ishan at the airport..

Rohit- one time Ishan...just one time came back to us ...we will give you every happiness please too much torture you did with us please come back my bachcha. . .

Hardik- please Ishan come back to us ,that's too much now .I cannot handle without you my baby tell us what do you want we will give you everything. .

Shub- baby where are you? where the fuck are you? please come to your Shubh. . ..

Yash- I am for sure the person was Ishan but having a kid with him that's quite doubtful? ?

It was the next morning...
The whole team went toward the bus as it was t20... World Cup time everyone  started to get ready. . As now it was time to go for the practice. ..all of them... were practicing in the field but our junior Kohli was crying because he want to eat Shawarma. . As it was finals! !

Virat- if any single word comes out of your mouth...I will be very bad for you shut up. ..

As both of them were literally screaming on each other one who wanted to eat another who is denying because who will go right now but I was Saviour came means his father came to rescue his wife

Rohit- oh my god shut up guys what happened what are you doing and you Virat kahan bhai

Virat- ask your kid! !

Akkay- that I wanted to eat Shawarma but mama  said that he will not bring that thing for me and I am craving for it like from India I was craving..

With that he pouted cutely.. Which made rohirat cooed on their son antics

Rohit- baby your dad is at rescue ...Virat goes to practice and you stay here with your baccha mandali and I will bring that thing for everyone okay. .

By hearing that he went and  hugged him tightly... well thanking him and telling him how much he love him. . But on the other hand Virat was glaring toward Rohit More like killing from his looks... by seeing that glare with straightly kissed him on his lips while saying. .

Rohit- arey baby he came to Dubai...he should enjoy!!

Virat- of course and bring one cold drink for everyone. .

Rohit- Jo aapka Hukum Rani Sahiba. .

Virat made offended face- no no Mr Sharma it is King Kohli. .

Rohit- yes Hitman Ka King Kohli that is great..

After that he got permission from the coach and told every ICT member that is going to buy shawarma for everyone and till then everyone should continue playing..

Ishan pov...

Ikashan- Papa please get ready we have to go and eat my favourite craving thing. ..let's go

Ishan- Are baba ...I am coming give wait a minute!!

(Lil past.. - when the duo wake up from the night sleep. . .. it was the plan that both of them will go to one of the best shawarma house to have the food... as both of them were craving but Ishan was taking time to bath not taking time more like the baby was being hypered)

After sometime Ishan came outside being already to go to the shop. . . They both went to the hotel but they went before Rohit. .

After Ishan ordered  two Shawarma for both of them now it was time to go back Hotel as a both of them were totally full. . . But his son being the best one he told his father that he want to explore Dubai with him. . .

As he was existing from the door by mistake someone both bumped into each other but as Ishan was on the phone he didn't Cared... as he was on the call but he said sorry to that person. .. and the person was another than Rohit Sharma. .

Rohit pov..
As he reached the restaurant...he was going inside but before he could go inside someone bumped into him. .. the person said sorry but Rohit turned toward him and he was there..he saw ishan. .. but Ishan was in a hurry... that's why he didn't  turned around to see who he bumped but Rohit turned just to see Ishan. . . After seeing Ishan he was very happy... by that he started to shout his name but maybe Ishan was not able to hear him ,so he was following him but even he don't know. . From where the Street got crowded and Ishan just faded away again like he did 7 years ago. .. but Rohit saw someone wearing the same with that he went toward  that person...the person was not Ishan Kishan. . That brought tears in his eyes because for sure it was Ishan when he bumped but now he was no where to be found or maybe the person was not even Ishan only. .he sat in the nerby sit.. While clutching his head

Rohit- I don't know but it looks like I again lost him the way I lost him 7 years ago. . I  know it was Ishan only ...I guess I was hallucinating but that is next to impossible I can't ever mistake him. . . Oh my God what is happening with us...it looks like Ishan is very near to us but yet very far from us.. please bhagwan ji please please give our baby back to us please aisa nahi karo aap. . It looks like you give some rays of hope but you yourself vanish it...

He knows that nothing will happen now so even back to the same hotel and brought the food for everyone he went back to the hotel. .. everyone become happy to see Rohit mostly kids after distributing those Sharma Rahul and other ICT members can feel Rohit was not in good mood. .

Dhruv- bhaiya what happened to you is everything okay! !

Rohit- I guess I saw Ishan today. .

Shub- what.. bhaiya To Kahan hai...aap usko Lekar Nahin Aaye aapane Dekha vah Kaisa tha Kaise dikh raha tha. .

Rohit- baby baby silent calm down...I am not sure if it was Ishan because when I was following him...I saw the same dress on the other person but when I went near him it was not Ishan. .

Rishabh- what Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam wala moment is happening with you bhaiya. .

Kl- I guess Ishan is in Dubai for sure because everyone saw him Shubh,  Virat, Jaiswal and even Rohit now... it feels like god is giving us hope. .. it looks like we will have Ishan to ourselves because this thing didn't't happened in the seven years but now it is happening. .

Shreyas- if it is a sign Rahul then I want my baby back we want our team ki jaan back because I am done with it ...I am missing him too much

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
Guys enjoy the second update and hope you like it and for that please comment and like on the chapter. ..