~Chapter Five~

Italics=Thoughts

____________________

Bailey's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. It's Garroth. "Hello.....what's up Garroth?"

"DID YOU BREAK UP WITH LAURENCE.......HE IS HEARTBROKEN!" he yells through the phone. Did Laurence tell people I broke up with him...

"I didn't Garroth.....h-h-he br-roke u-up wit-th m-me" I said as I started crying. Garroth goes quiet and I hear him cursing under his breath. "Garroth.....can I tell you something but you can't tell Aph?" 

"Sure.....I will not tell her"

"Ein made me the Omega.....He was g-going to pi-ick D-dainel but I-i told him to p-pick me" . I continue crying. "Bailey.....I will come walk you to school to make sure none of the werewolves hurt you.....since Laurence isn't there..."

A few week time skip

I'm with the pups ,walking out of the library when Jax and Ryder approach us. We try to walk away quickly but Jax grabs my arm. I was about to fight back when blaze came to help. 

"Leave her alone" he said and they bolted. We thanked him and walked to the park. We walked towards the soccer field but we heard a familiar voice. L-l-laurence? We walked over it and saw Michi and Laurence playing soccer. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes but I fought them. We walked to the field at starting playing as well. 

Laurence's POV

I started dating Michi a few days ago since I miss Bailey. I should have never broken up with her. Me and Michi were playing soccer when Bailey, Daniel, Dottie, and Rylan walked over to the field. Bailey's eyes began to fill with tears but they quickly left. They started playing soccer and I felt sad. I miss her so much. My phone buzzed and when I looked at it, I noticed it was Garroth who texted me. Garroth? He hasn't spoke to me since I told him Bailey broke up with me and she told him the truth. 

G=Garroth   L=Laurence

G=Hey, can we talk?

L=Ok

G=Why did you break up with Bailey?

L=It hurt when she said she was a human but then was actually a werewolf. It hurt that she lied to me. 

G=Did you ever ask why she hid it? 

L=Um...no

G=The rest of her family are humans. She wanted to feel like one of them and didn't want them to feel jealous.

L=Omi....I feel bad now.......what should I do?

G=idk

L=please help

Michi's POV

(AN: I'm not going to write Michi's POV in a 3rd person point of few. I think she probably thinks is 1st person at least)

Laurence started dating me a few days ago. It's been amazing. Bailey isn't even mad at me, she thinks I feel bad about what happened last year. We are in the park playing soccer when Bailey and the dogs she hangs out with come and start playing soccer to. Laurence keeps looking at her. His phone buzzes and he starts texting someone. I look over and Bailey isn't on her phone. I see her and the dogs start talking and the one with green hair pulls out his phone. I don't think they are talking to Laurence.....are they? I decide to go talk to them. When I get closer, I notice that they are ordering food. "Hey Bailey~Sama! How are you?" I ask in a sweet voice. "Hey Michi! I'm good, thanks for asking. Would you like to play soccer with us?" Bailey asks. She thinks I like her. HA! "No thank you Bailey~Sama. Michi is on a date with Laurence~Kun". I soon as I say that I see a fear tears in Bailey's eyes but she blinks them away. "Ok! Have fun!" she says in her usual annoying voice. 

I walk back over to Laurence, who is still on his phone. "Laurence~Kun? Could you please get off your phone?"  He looks up and say "Michi....my dad just texted me. I have to go home." He grabs his stuff and walks away. That wasn't his dad but who was it?

AN

Hi! Hope you are enjoying Bailey Lycan. Chapters are going to be short since I'm going to be busy for a while. I writing all my chapter for the summer in advanced. I will have them published every Friday for the months of May, June, July and parts of August. I use my school email and won't have my computer over the summer. 

Also I hope you are enjoying the book. Also if you are enjoying this book, read my other book, "The Meif'wa and the Witch". It's a Lucinda x an OC of mine. If you aren't comfortable with the LBGTQA+, I don't recommend reading it since my OC is a female. 

Anyway, have a good day! :3