Chapter 2: Transport Hijack

Start from the beginning

"Believe me, Mom. That is not the worst part of what Jaune had to go through.." Persephone, Nyx and Hades became worried, with Nyx separating from him, as Issei walked inside the house and spoke, "Believe me, what I am going to tell you, will certainly show on how bad the situation in Arcadia is.."

Issei took a seat and removed a small device that showed them the recent events that have been taking place. 

Opening Start

[Yeah!]
Issei looks through all the Arcadian soldiers in his armor, as he clenches his fists.
[Show Yourself!!]
He readies to fight against them all against them.

[I have been here for the longest time! I can't believe, it's real!]
A blonde woman was overseeing him, trying to see his weakness.
Jaune shouts at him to escape, but Issei refused as he saved a man in an Arcadian suit

[No more compromise, this is still do or die! Now you have crossed a line!]
Issei continues to fight, who is joined by Jaune as they watches a brownish-golden woman look in anger. as she raises her hand to take them down.
A darkened shadow is show, as Nicholas grins maniacally, as a white haired man and a orange haired woman are shown

[You'll wake the beast inside! No more compromise! This is do or die!]
The Original 15 and the One-Five clash against the Black Arms forces.
Issei is seen clashing against the Orange haired woman, as an explosion takes place.

[I'll warn you one last time! You'll wake the beast inside!]
Issei looks back to see Nyx, and Basara waving back, as he soon sees a darkened shadow looming over them.
He shook his head, as he clashes alongside his allies against the White Haired man and Nicholas.

[So break through it all, and don't look down! You won't fade out! Cuz the fire in you never dies]
Jaune and the others are dashing towards the bases disarming operations.
Issei is seen smirking looking at someone who was redirecting and telling them about the Black Arms and helping them eliminating them.

[Break through it all! Don't stop, we're on a mission! Overdriving over all the competition! Counting up the damage when it's done]
Scenes showed Jaune and the One-Five, joined by the Arc Sisters clashing against the Arcadian forces.
Issei is seen fighting against a White haired female and a red haired female, as he gains control of one of them.

[We can't pretend to listen! Sorry if it puts you in an imposition! We won't stop until the battle's won!]
Issei and Jaune are seen clashing against the Empress, as she is immediately taken down.
Nicholas is shown raising in the air in his new power, as he vows to take down anyone that stand in their way, including the One-Five that is a major problem, with Issei being the most.
They resolve to put a end to the tyrant once and for all.

The Final scene shows Jaune now living a quite life with no one to ever bother and deal with him ever again, as he is joined by Issei who both have a can of Diet Coke

Opening End

Issei put forward the recording device that Jaune had given him, recounting of all the events that had taken place, he then spoke, "Alright, here goes..this happened during the end of the battle.." 

Issei plays the button as they all watch what was going on. 

[Recording...]

Jaune was firing against the Black Arms soldiers and Settlement Defense Front(SDF) soldiers that had assisted them, they were still off world, far away from the world. He was accompanied by the Original 15 coupled with a few more members. This was during their time on Earth-17.