Chapter 2: Transport Hijack

Normal: Dialogue

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Narrations, Location change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A man was speaking with Persephone and Nyx, he was described to be a tall and handsome man with a specially-designed eyepatch on his right eye and long, stylish silver hair that spikes up at various spots on his head.

He's shown with a leaf-like pattern tattooed across his forehead, a spiked choker necklace lined, and a bead-like earring on his left ear with many smaller piercings. His attire is shown to be quite formal and extravagant, with a collar that spans all the way to his upper chest, and badges decorated on the left and right side of his coat. Finally, he wears long white jeans and a pair of shoes filled with square patterns. This was Hades, Persephone's Husband, father of Melinoe and Macaria, adoptive father of Issei and grandfather of Basara. 

"So let me get this straight, a father decided to frame his own son, just to maintain a throne he already has

"So let me get this straight, a father decided to frame his own son, just to maintain a throne he already has..." Hades spoke with a tone of disbelief as Persephone added with a worried tone, "And what's worse is that his mother is the one that is hunting him down, she is blind to his life..."

"Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome if you ask me.." Hades spoke familiar with this sort of situation, as Persephone narrowed her gaze and sighed, "i just hope Ise-chan makes it out, alive.."

"He will, Persephone.." Hades kept a hand on his wife, and spoke, "He survived war with the EXE beings, he will survive this one.."

"I know, Hades, but..." Persephone spoke, as the doorbell suddenly rang, Nyx then spoke, "I will go and look who it is.." 

Nyx walked to the door and opened it, as it was revealed to be Issei, as he spoke, "Hey, I presumed that-" 

Nyx did not respond and immediately hugged him, even Persephone and Hades were worried for him as they got up and rushed towards their adoptive son. Issei then returned the hug and spoke, "I must have really worried you, haven't I?" 

Nyx could only sniffle, as Persephone spoke while keeping her hand on her son, "How are you, son?" 

"I am fine, Mom. So far we managed to rescue some of the One-Five and develop a proper base in the Four Kingdoms, a location that Arcadia won't expect. So they are safe for now, but there are still many members that are in their cells, so we need to rescue them.." Persephone kept her hand down and nodded, as she spoke, "Still can't believe that a mother would discredit her own child, without any proof.."