So will you come and cheer for me ? Gemini looked at the male expectantly.

Of course I will ! Fourth answered , his eyes gleaming with excitement. Will Phi Joong and Phi Tay come too ? Fourth added.

I think so and if Phi Joong comes then Phi Dunk will come too. Gemini answered.

They both are seriously attached by the hips , since they both got in a relationship. Fourth remarked and rolled his eyes while Gemini chuckled.

Now lets go back and freshen up quickly or I'll be late for the practice before the match. Gemini commented and both the males went back to their allotted room.

Where did you guys go ? They found Barcode sitting still half asleep while the others were still sleeping.

How long are you guys planning to sleep in ? We literally slept at 10 yesterday and currently its 8:30. Its 10 hours already. Fourth stated in disbelief.

They are not going to wake up like this , we have to do something. Gemini quickly picked up a bottle from the nearest table.

When Barcode saw the bottle in the taller male's hand , he quickly got up. Okay-okay I am up ! Barcode left the sheets to save his ass from getting drenched.

The remaining five jolted up from their sleep , when Gemini showered them with water.

Oh my God flood-flood ! Ford exclaimed startled.

Gemini , Fourth and Barcode burst out laughing at their friends' condition.

You think this is funny ! I thought one of you have thrown me in sea and I d!ed in sleep because of drow^ing ! Phuwin remarked while drying his face with a towel.

Whatever get up and get ready , we have one last practice before the match. Gemini ushered and finally the sleepyheads got up to start their day.

 Gemini ushered and finally the sleepyheads got up to start their day

The atmosphere inside The CEO's cabin was thick with frustration.

Can you believe it Nani , even the top detectives couldn't find it who was behind creating this scandal. New expressed his frustration.

Should I look for some other detectives sir ? Nani asked.

Leave it , its time I take matters in my own hands. Please get me all the information related to Tay's scandal and help me with it. New ordered.

Nani printed all the information she could get and made her way back to her boss's cabin.

I apologize for making you work overtime. I hope you don't have any issues with it. New apologized for taking away her free time after the work hours.

No problems at all sir ! I am happy you thought I was capable enough to help you in a matter like this and its for our company too. Nani replied with a smile.

While going through various articles , New slowly started to space out.

Why am I suddenly caring so much about him ? New questioned himself.

(Yeah why do you care so much suddenly 🤡)

No-no New , you don't care about him but your company and you don't your company's name to get tarnished , that's why you are so invested in this. New answered himself.

(Self-gaslighting at its peak 😒)

Sir , I just checked Miss Parita's Instagram handle and she posted a story , where she can be seen holding a man's hand. Nani showed him the story.

Do you think its Tawan's hand ? New looked at her.

It is not his sir , I can guarantee you sir , but I think she is doing this to gain attention of the people and she is enjoying this. Nani expressed her opinion.

Do you think she was the one who got their photos clicked ? New put forward his theory.

Keeping in mind her record sir , it is quite possible. Nani agreed with him.

Okay then deploy an agent behind her and ask him report her every move. Now you can get off work and thank you once again for staying back a bit late. New expressed his gratitude.

Always sir. Nani answered and left his cabin.

Soon after completing his pending work , he too got off work.

_____________________________________________

Update ✍

Enjoy reading everybody 💖